XIII. Saturday Night Social

TW: Drinking, touching, suggestive of sex, mention of eating disorder behaviors

You walked out with the small crowd of girls down to the gym. Cordelia was watching from the window, ensuring he wasn't giving you any trouble.

You tried to keep your head down, knowing Cordelia would see. As soon as you walked in front of them, a few came over. Including Sam, Graces boyfriend and Nick.

"y/n!" He called, pushing through to you. "I- I'm sorry about last night. I really am. I've missed you today.."

You knew he felt ashamed and embarrassed to tell you but you weakly smiled at the fact he was thinking about you after last night.

"It's okay. Goodnight Nick," you chirped before quickly looking up to make sure she wasn't spying, and/ or getting the wrong idea of this conversation but he was quick to take your hand.

"Wait. Are you going to your dorm tonight with Grace?"

"Mhm," you nodded.

"I'll see you there," he smiled. "I'm happy you two are getting along now."

"O-okay. Yeah. She's been nicer."

"Good. I'll see you soon princess," he winks.

You just kept moving along with the crowd, turning once again to see Cordelia at the large window with her arms crossed. She didn't look happy.

You all arrived at your dorm, changed into comfy clothes, all showered. You were sat on your soft bed, crisscrossed with glasses of wine and cigarettes in your mouths.

"My ballet teacher put me on a diet before swan lake and I got rushed to the hospital after the first act it was so embarrassing and devastating. I ruined the show," A girl Cleo sighed, as you all were sharing stories from ballet at home. The girls all mumbled words of sympathy with saddened faces. She was from Paris so really no big surprise.

"y/n, how was it in America? I feel they're less strict."

Suddenly, all eyes were on you making you tense.

"Well, not- as bad as that. But my teacher was from Russia."

The girls all cringe with worried faces.

"Ooo."

"Shit."

You nodded with a slight chuckle.

"Yeah. She would invite us to her apartment after rehearsal to drink while she rambled for hours about her ex husbands."

A few girls laugh.

"Speaking of divorces, I noticed something missing on Miss Goode's finger," Alice said, holding up her hand, waving her digits.

"My god, how do you pick up these things?" Madeleine asks.

"I get bored during stretches. My eyes wander...."

A ring? She used to have a ring?!

"I don't think she ever had a ring," Amelia argued with her arms crossed.

You felt a bit more relieved.

"Yes she did. I feel like I've seen it when she gets suuuuper close when helping with work," Cleo laughs. "So much so... that if she didn't have a husband, I'd think she's gay."

"No, I agree with Amelia. She definitely never had a ring. She's great but... a ring would definitely stand out on someone like her," Grace shrugs.

Suddenly, the wine lost its taste and the cigarette began to feel a lot better as they watched you polish your glass.