Ten

Taehyung's POV
"Yah!Minji what are you doing in there?" Hana asked. "What?I want to talk to Jungkook.Is it illegal?" she said. "But who a-"

"Taehyung hyung can go with Hana noona.Right hyung?" Jungkook said to me.I gave Jungkook death glare. "What did I do now?" Jungkook whinned.

"Never mind Minji.I can go with Taehyung to the press conference" Hana said. "Come on Tae.Let's go with my car" she said and walk to her car.

"You guys will be death" I muttered and they laugh. "Have a nice day cousin in law"Minji shout as I walk to Hana's car.

"Hana,let me drive" I said and she gave me the car key.

Hana's POV
'This is awkward!Why did I kiss him?This wouldn't happen if I didnt!'

"Argh!" I scream in my palm.Suddenly the car stop. "Gwenchanna?" Taehyung asked me as he held my shoulder. 'I just shout?' I thought and lift up my head. "Oh n-ne" I said. "You shocked me" he said and sit at his seat.

Soon,the car started to move again.He just drive using his left hand. "BTW,w-where do you w-want to go for h-honeymoon?" Taehyung asked. "Well,I really want to go to Japan.Can we?" I asked looking at him.

"Of course we can" he said. "Yeay!I love you!" I beamed and kiss his cheecks and hug his right hand.

Tic.Tic.Tic.

'OhMyGod!What am I doing?'

I let go of him after I realised what happen.My cheecks reddened.I throw my look outside.

'Awkward once more'

--

Jungkook's POV
"What take them so long?" Minji nag.She's cute when she's nag. "Why are you staring at me?" she shout when she caught me staring at her.

'I'm staring at her.I didn't even knew I did that' I thought.

"Jungkook,stop staring at me!!!" she shout. "What?" I said.She rolled her eyes in annoyance and crossed her arm and sit next me.The press conference gonna start in any time and Taehyung hyung and Hana noona haven't arrived yet.

I glance at my watch.The door then burst open and Taehyung hyung followed by Hana noona barged in.

"Sorry we're late!" Hana noona beamed.

"Never mind. BTS can go first" our manager said and the hyungs went first.And I'm the last one.

I took a glance at Minji and then quickly followed the hyungs.