Nine

I really like when I'm eating,the idea just came like that.I really like to eat.So the idea will came.

~~

Taehyung's POV
"You guys are soooooooo cuteeeee!!!!" Jungkook fanboying in our MPV. "Yah!Maknae!Stop!" I said.

All of them just laugh. "You guys are really cute!I can't wait to have a niece or a nephew" Suga hyung compliment.

My cheeks reddened as they said about child. "Why are you blushing Kim Taehyung? Jin hyung asked and laugh.

"Hyung!!"

--

The next day...
"Hyung,ireona.Ppali!" Jungkook shout at my ear.

"Aigoo!Waegurae?" I asked as I pull the blanket above my head.

"Yah!Kim Taehyung!!!Ppali-ah.Ireona!!You'll be late for the press conference!!!" Jhope hyung shout.

"Gosh!The press conference" I muttered and quickly get up.I headed to the bathroom and clean up myself.

I wear my plain white t-shirt and tug it in my black pants.I wear my black blazer and put on my shoes.

I open my bedroom door and there I saw Hana sitting,talking with RapMon hyung and Minji sit next her.

"There you are Taehyung" RapMon hyung said.Hana stand up so do Minji. "W-when did you arrived?" I asked Hana. "An hour ago but never mind.I don't mind waiting and sorry I didn't tell you earlier" she said.I look at Jungkook, Jin hyung and Jhope hyung.

"What?" Jin hyung said. "We aren't forbidden to give our address" Jhope hyung said. "And read each other messages,right?" Jungkook continue.

I gave them death glare and turn my gaze to Hana.She look pretty in that black and white dress.

"Hey,you guys look the same!" Minji said.She look at her outfit and then at me.She smile. "Ah!Maybe its coincidence" she said shyly.I could see her cheeks turn bright red.

"What are we waiting for?Kaja or else we're late" RapMon hyung said and we walk to the door followed by the boys and Jungkook and Minji leaving us behind.

"K-kaja" I said as I rub the back of my neck.

'This is really awkward' I thought.

"Ladies first" I said and she walk first but then she turn to face me.She walk to me and kiss my cheek. "Good morning" she said and then walk exiting our dorm.

Blood rushed to my already red cheeks.My heart beat really fast than normal.I felt butterflies flying in my tummy.

Is this what we call love?