I'm so sorry

I've made it to the finals, Craig managed to get to sixth place which is super impressive for someone who's only started training recently. I've stopped going to school, my only focus is boxing. I live and breathe my MMA training. I cannot lose.

"Dude, you need a break!" Kenny exclaims, he's been coming over to watch me train everyday after school with Leo. "I can't." I reply as I continue to spar with my Dad.

My Dad makes a T with his hand, signalling for me to stop. "Your friend is right kiddo. You need to take a break or you'll burn yourself out. Your body can only handle so much." I groan, but know better than to argue.

I take off my gear and change my clothes in the bathroom that's just off the gym. "Fine, what do you guys want to do?" I ask as I leave the bathroom. "Kyle is hanging out with Stan and Cartman at his place. We could go there." Kenny suggests

"Are his parents home?" I ask anxiously, I've spent the last almost five months avoiding seeing Kyle's parents. Kenny grabs his phone out again and begins typing, "No, they're not home."

"Okay, let's go then!" Leo and Kenny are wearing their regular coats and shoes, meanwhile I'm wearing full snow gear cause I still haven't adapted to the snow yet. It's fully snowing by this point and I fucking hate the feeling of walking in it, it crunches so damn much.

"You look like a marshmallow." Kenny laughs, poking my puffer jacket. "Shut up dude, at least I'm not freezing." My words are muffled slightly behind my scarf, but Kenny always tends to talk slightly muffled so he should be able to hear me just fine.

"Hey guys, come on in!" Kyle welcomes us, stepping to the side to let us in as he does. I make sure to remove my boots and coat before fully stepping into the house as I don't want to walk snow onto the carpet.

"Hey fatass, what you guys up to?" I ask Cartman, who is chilling on the couch in Kyle's lounge room. "Hey tranny. Nothing much, mainly just watching random shit on YouTube and chatting. How's the training going?" Cartman replies munching away on some cheesy poofs.

"It's going good. I have a great feeling about my fight! In fact I've got tickets for everyone if you guys are interested in coming. Craig's coming with Tweek and Clyde." I take a seat in the armchair closest to Cartman.

"Heck yeah I'd love to go! I've been watching your fights on YouTube live whenever I can. I'm pretty sure my math teacher hates me now because I kept interrupting the class." Cartman laughs, most of my fights are during school hours. Luckily my last fight is during the winter holidays.

"Naw Cartman, You've been watching my fights live? That's so nice dude! I thought everyone would be too focused on school to watch them. Granted you probably should have just skipped math instead of watching them in class." After everything Leo told me about Cartman, after everything Cartman did, it always surprises me just how much he's changed.

"You're my friend Y/n, of course I want to cheer you on... God was that as gay as it sounded?" Cartman sighs, "Yeah, it was. But I appreciate it," I laugh in reply, causing Cartman to shake his head in fake shame.

"Sup gaywads? We gonna play some video games or something?" Stan asks, taking a seat on the armchair opposite me. Cartman moves to the middle of the couch, allowing Kenny to take a seat on the couch closest to my armchair while Kyle takes a seat on the other side of Cartman. Leo sits on the floor between me and Kenny.

We end up playing video games for a while, swapping from game to game every so often so we don't get bored of the repetition. However, an unexpected third party ruins the evening.

Screams come from outside Kyle's home causing us all to jump from the couch and race to look out the window. A Xenomorph looking monster is running through the residential area, killing people.