Butterfly Effect

It's Tuesday night. I followed Parker home after school on Monday and learnt that he leaves his house at around 8 pm to go to the gym before bed.

You might be wondering why a PE teacher, who likely has a home gym, would go to a gym so late at night. Well, the personal trainer there is a woman and to put it bluntly, she's a smoke show. He literally spent two hours perving on her. I can't believe I held respect for this asshole.

I'm waiting in an alleyway that's halfway between the gym and his house. I borrowed a wig from Leo. We made a deal that if I didn't ask why he had a long blonde wig then he wouldn't ask why I needed it.

I put in some (Natural colour that isn't e/c or green) contacts that I bought a while back for fun. I also bought a cosplay of some female Japanese fighter as I figured, it's feminine and somewhat easy to fight in. I thought it would be some cheap fabric but it's really nice and fits me perfectly. Unfortunately, that means it shows off the curves I typically hide but it needs to be done.

I finished off my ensemble with gloves and my butterfly knives. I don't intend on cutting Parker, however, the blunt side will help strengthen my punches.

It's just past ten o'clock, Parker will be walking by any moment now... A cheerful whistle slowly comes closer to the alleyway, it echoes off the walls as the whistler makes their way toward me.

It's Parker.

I lean on the wall, close enough to the entrance of the alley for him to see me but not close enough to be noticeable to others. His whistling stops as his footsteps end in front of me. "You lost gorgeous?" Parker's voice echoes through the alley, I look up flipping one of my knives.

"I am, I was hoping you could tell me where this alley goes," I reply, doing my best to sound as feminine and sultry as possible. I manage it so well that I can barely tell the voice is my own.

"I could show you if you'd like, with a price~" He coos, I want to vomit but I keep my head and try my best to act intrigued by his offer. "Oh? And what would I have to do?" I ask suggestively, his knees noticeably weaken at my words. I've got him hook, line and sinker.

"Well... How about we go deeper into the alley first," he replies, almost tripping over his words as he drools over me. This guy has made it too damn easy. Without saying a word I walk further down the alley.

He follows closely behind and when we're well out of sight he grabs me by the waist and shoves me against the wall, his mouth immediately on my neck. Without missing a beat I flip out my butterfly knife and use the blunt side to deck him in the face.

He falls to the ground, clutching his jaw. "What the fuck?!" He exclaims as a small amount of blood trickles from his nose. "Oh? You thought I brought you down here to please you? Oh honey, aren't you just a delight!" I exclaim, kicking him in the stomach. High heels are surprisingly effective.

"W-why are you h-here?!" He coughs, grabbing his stomach in pain. "Well... I heard you're in possession of child pornography. Obviously, we can't have people like you at a school, so I'm taking care of it."

Bending down I place my knife to his throat, his pulse quickens as he begins visibly shaking. Sweat pools on his brow and upper lip, "please! I'm begging you, I'll do anything you want! Just don't kill me!" He cries, silent tears falling down his cheeks.

"You will turn yourself into the police, you will show them ALL the child pornography that is in your possession. You will NOT distribute ANY of the images. If you don't do as I say I will find you and I will kill you. I know where you live, I know where you work. If you disobey me or make any movements that suggest you're trying to skip town, you'll be choking on your own blood within the hour. Is that clear?"

Parker looks at me, eyes filled with pleading desperation. He doesn't want to do as I ask, but he doesn't want to die either. "Please... Can't I just delete the images and go back to my life?" He mutters, I press my knife further against his throat in response, cutting him ever so slightly as I do.

"Okay! Okay! I'll do it-" He chokes, I get off of him and he books it out of the alley and toward his home. I'm about to leave when I feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. I'm being watched. I hear a can rattle across the alley behind me, confirming my suspicions.

Without turning around completely, just my head, I ask "Who's there?" The sound of fabric in the wind meets my ears and is quickly followed by a thud. As I turn my head back, my eyes meet the gaze of a person who I had only seen on the news.

"Mysterion," I state plainly, this guy has to be around my age so I'm not exactly worried. "Who are you?" His deep voice echoes slightly, I try my best to stifle a laugh. He's clearly making his voice deeper than it is, what a Batman rip-off.

"Don't know, haven't decided on a name yet. This is supposed to be a... One time thing." I reply, idly flipping my knives. Mysterion walks closer, looking me up and down, his eyes lingering on certain parts of me. If I wasn't mistaken I'd say he's checking me out.

"Are you sure? I could use someone like you. It's not easy, fighting crime on my own." His voice is still the same fake Batman tone, but this time it's slightly suggestive.

"While your offer is flattering, I think I'll stay a one... woman show. At least for the time being, I'm only in my origin story phase after all~" I almost mess up, calling myself a woman definitely didn't feel right but I can't let my act slip. Especially if this Mysterion is someone I know.

"Fair enough. I'll see you around then... I like your knives." Before I can reply, Mysterion disappears into the darkness. He's clearly gotten good at what he does.

Using the shadows to hide me I make my way back home, my bedroom window is at the front of the house so I can't get back in through there as people will see me.

Luckily for me, no bedrooms are on the ground floor. My parents set up their bedroom in the basement and my siblings on the first floor with me. With it being almost eleven o'clock I can easily get into the house through the back door, change in the ground-floor bathroom and make my way upstairs without anyone noticing.

My plan goes off without a hitch, laying on my bed I open my computer and access the camera I put outside Parker's home. His car is there and he doesn't appear to be making an attempt to leave, so I put it on motion notification and get ready for bed.

I'd call that mission, a success.