Before he could react, the long sword in Shen Wuwei's hand had already stabbed at him.

Although he had fallen into a trap by accident just now, Shen Wuwei actually had some strength. Otherwise, he would not have broken free from Lin Jianxue's confinement spell, and escaped under the coercion of Li Ruan's monster clan.

It's a pity that it's just a little bit of strength.

The two quickly went through dozens of moves, Li Ruan was unarmed, but every move of the other party was easily resolved by him.

There is even time to ask him: "You said, you want to ascend?"

Shen Wuwei: "So what?"

Li Ruan: "Then why don't you practice hard in the mountains, but come here to work for Prince Su?" "

Who Said that I was working for him." Shen Wuwei paused slightly, and laughed, "It's just that everyone gets what they need, he helped me achieve my goal, and I helped him fulfill his wish to catch that little fox demon just now."

"Your purpose?"

"I came here, of course, for the purpose of ascension." Shen Wuwei said, "But I lack one thing, and that thing is in the palace."

Li Ruan frowned. His long sword suddenly burst into an extremely dazzling light.

The long sword slashed towards Li Ruan wrapped in billowing spiritual energy, but Li Ruan raised his hand to block it, and was forced to take two steps back.

A smug smile appeared in Shen Wuwei's eyes.

Li Ruan sighed lightly.

"As far as your level of cultivation is concerned, Lei Jieli won't even bother with you, and you're still far away from ascension." Li Ruan supported his sword with one hand, and thrust his other hand into the pill core. He squeezed hard in his eyes.

"... Now, it's even further away."

Li Ruan shattered his core.

The man's body slumped to the ground, Li Ruan raised his blood-stained hand, and the blood dripped down his fingertips.

"Your Highness the Crown Prince will be frightened when he sees you like this?" Lin Jianxue's voice came from behind him.

Li Ruan looked back at him, the murderous look in his eyes had not dissipated, and Lin Jianxue paused.

Then, Li Ruan blinked, and his eyes softened again: "Then don't tell him."

With a wave of his hand, all the blood on his body disappeared.

Lin Jianxue came up and looked down at the person lying at Li Ruan's feet: "You really don't kill people, you can hold back this." "You can't kill people, you will—" "It will lose your merit

.

" Lin Jianxue Xue laughed, "I know."

Li Ruan nodded.

After his body relaxed, a little tiredness finally appeared on his face. He staggered and wanted to do something, but Lin Jianxue held him back.

"I'll do it." Lin Jianxue said.

Lin Jianxue supported Li Ruan to sit aside, bent down, a little mana condensed in the palm of her hand, and landed on Shen Wuwei's abdomen where a bloody hole had been forcefully dug out by Li Ruan.

The bloodstains slowly disappeared, and the wound gradually healed.

"As long as there is no external injury, no one will suspect that he was attacked here. Even if he wants to identify you, it is impossible for others to believe what a prisoner said." Lin Jianxue said, "You mean that, right? "