13

Jiang Shen's heart beats like a drum.

He froze in place for a while, not even breathing very lightly unconsciously.

But after breathing lightly, the pounding heartbeat became extremely obvious. Jiang Shen was even worried whether this violent heartbeat would wake up the little fox.

but none.

The little fox slept deeply, and the translucent phantom lying on his body was also lying quietly, sleeping peacefully.

Jiang Shen knew he shouldn't continue watching.

Although it was just a phantom, the little fox had no clothes on after all, and his naked body just lay on his bed, curled up, ignorant of his surroundings.

Do not see evil, even children of a few years old understand this truth.

But he couldn't take his eyes off the body.

The little fox's limbs are slender and slender, even if it becomes a human, it will still be a small ball when curled up, looking beautiful and fragile.

Everything is very similar to Jiang Shen's fantasy.

What will he look like?

Will it be what he imagined?

Jiang Shen thought so, and when he came back to his senses, he had already squatted quietly beside the bed.

When you get close, you can see the exquisite facial features of the other party through the half-covered black hair.

This face looks different from Jiang Shen's imagination.

In Jiang Shen's fantasy, the little fox is stupid and simple, and should have a delicate and lovely appearance. It's the kind of appearance that most arouses people's desire to protect, as if no matter what stupid things they do, they can be easily forgiven, and they can never be angry with him.

But the young man in front of him had an extremely bright and charming face.

Unlike the vulgar makeup in the world, his facial features are deep and three-dimensional, his eyelashes are long and thick, and the tails of his eyes are slightly raised. One can imagine what kind of appearance it would be to charm all living beings if it opened its eyes.

Jiang Shen felt that there was a gap between the little fox's real appearance and his fantasy. He really couldn't be blamed for this. Even the most skilled painter in the world probably couldn't draw a ten-thousandth of his face.

Of course he couldn't imagine it.

If I really want to say it, I can only sigh that what the rumors say is true.

As expected of a fox demon known for her beauty.

I don't know if he was having a good dream, but the boy's crystal clear and soft lips curled up a little, opened and closed slightly, and even the hair was eaten into his mouth.

Silly.

Jiang Shen stared at it for a while, then stretched out his hand to help him straighten the hair that fell on his face. But he didn't touch the other party. As soon as he stretched out his hand, the ghost image scattered like particles and disappeared before his eyes.

Jiang Shen was startled suddenly.

The little fox yawned in his sleep, and opened his eyes in bewilderment.

He rubbed his eyes with his little paws, as if he was sleepy: "Can we eat?" "

No, no." Jiang Shen quickly stood up, his leg was injured and he almost fell down. He leaned on the side of the bed in embarrassment, not daring to look at the little fox, "I... I'll roast rabbits, so I'll roast them