8

After returning to the cave, Jiang Shen immediately bandaged the little fox.

The wound on the little fox's hind leg was not big, the bleeding had stopped, and the blood-stained fluff clotted into a few strands, showing a dark red color.

Jiang Shen lightly touched it, and the little fox shivered in pain.

"Be patient."

Jiang Shen moved very lightly, moistened the clean water to help him carefully clean the wound, and then applied the herbal medicine.

Fortunately, the herb that the little fox found earlier still had some leftovers. Jiang Shen helped him bandage while observing the little fox's appearance.

This time it was really about to cry, the little fox bit Jiang Shen's clothes, his red eyes were watery, and he whimpered.

Jiang Shendao: "It obviously hurts a lot, but I just pretended to be okay just now."

A face-saving little monster.

"It...it didn't hurt too much." The little fox retorted in a low voice, "It's far worse than before."

This is not a lie.

Compared with the burning pain all over the body after being struck by lightning, this injury is indeed not painful, but pain is pain.

He is really afraid of pain.

The little fox thought aggrievedly, but didn't notice Jiang Shen's quiet movement.

"Did you suffer serious injuries before?" Jiang Shen asked him.

Before this, Jiang Shen had some doubts about the little fox boasting that he was a big monster, but seeing him fighting with the weasel spirit today, most of the doubts have disappeared.

This small body can beat that weasel spirit who has cultivated for three hundred years to flee in a hurry.

He's probably really good.

But...why did he become what he is today?

Jiang Shen really wanted to know.

But the little fox just lay on his knees, wagging its tail hanging on the ground, without answering.

Most of them still don't want to talk about it.

Jiang Shen understood, and didn't ask any more questions.

After the medicine was applied, Jiang Shen pulled a piece of cloth to bandage the little fox, and helped him tidy up the messy fluff on his body, and then went outside the cave to deal with the fish the little fox had caught.

He took out the dagger in the bag, skillfully disemboweled the fish and cut off the scales.

This dagger, which cuts iron like mud and was blessed by eminent monks, can only be used for these things in the mountains.

The weeds outside the cave were cleared once, and Li Ruan's legs gradually stopped hurting, and he was lying on Jiang Shen's small bed bored, and he could see the figure at the entrance of the cave when he looked up.

Jiang Shen is now very proficient in handling ingredients. He raised the knife without any hesitation, and his movements were smooth and elegant.

Good-looking people are good-looking no matter what they do.

It is not an exaggeration to say that it is pleasing to the eye.

Li Ruan stared at Jiang Shen for a while, feeling warm in his heart.