57

A moment later, Li Ruan helped Jiang Shen back into the room.

His Highness the Crown Prince acted like that. After such a short period of time, his expression quickly became sluggish, and he stumbled when he was being supported to walk, as if he had been ill for a long time.

——If Eunuch Chang hadn't seen him walking like flying just now.

Jiang Shen was helped to sit on the edge of the bed, and Eunuch Chang followed in: "Your Highness, you..."

"Ahem, cough—!" Before he could finish his sentence, Jiang Shen coughed again, "Ahem... ...Eunuch Chang, I am really powerless, and I need to trouble you to go back and tell your father...cough cough cough...after my son recovers from illness, I will definitely go to my father's bedroom to plead guilty." "..." Eunuch Chang sighed,

" The old slave understands, please stop coughing." If you

cough any more, your throat will really burst.

Jiang Shen stopped coughing immediately, and Li Ruan hurriedly poured him a glass of water to moisten his throat.

Eunuch Chang watched all this quietly, remained silent for a moment, and said in a helpless tone, "Your Highness, when are you willing to return to the palace?"

Upon hearing his words, Jiang Shen pretended to continue coughing, Eunuch Chang quickly changed his words: "No, it's your illness... When will your illness be cured?"

Jiang Shen cleared his throat, and then sipped his saliva: "Physician Feng said that His Highness is suffering from overwork and needs to rest..." Jiang Shen pondered For a moment, "Let's rest for another three months."

Eunuch Chang: "..."

Eunuch Chang sighed heavily, and said, "Three months may not be possible. Before the old servant left the palace, His Majesty said that if His Highness the Crown Prince has not recovered, he may Let His Highness rest in the palace for two more months."

Jiang Shen turned his head to look at the little fox beside him, nodded and said, "Two months is fine." "

However, His Majesty has been feeling unwell recently, and he still needs to investigate the foreign spy. It’s even more exhausting.” Eunuch Chang said fairly, “I hope His Highness will take more care of this strange disease in Rongxia Village.” Seeing Jiang Shen’s brow

furrowed, Eunuch Chang hastily said: “Leave the investigation of the real culprit to the Ministry of Punishment. The medicine and the treatment of the people have been handed over to the Imperial Hospital, and when His Royal Highness is recuperating in the palace, it will be good to supervise the progress along the way."

Jiang Shen smiled: "Father arranged me very clearly."

This is more than just understanding.

He almost completely guessed how Jiang Shen would react, what response he should make, and what conditions he would accept.

I don't know whether it should be said that he knows how to calculate people's hearts too much, or he knows Jiang Shen's son too well.

Li Ruan thought bitterly in her heart.

To Jiang Shen, this condition was indeed nothing to be picky about.

The reason why he didn't want to go back to the palace was because there were too many things to do and he didn't have time to accompany his little fox. Emperor Chongxuan was willing to let him handle affairs in the palace, so he could bring the little fox with him, so naturally he had no objections.

What's more, there are indeed many doubts about the matter in Rongxia Village, Jiang Shen is worried.

Jiang Shen thought for a moment, and replied: "I obey the order."