74

Li Ruan had just had a fight, and he was already exhausted. At this moment, the pain in his stomach gradually accumulated, and soon he didn't even have the strength left to stand.

Lin Jianxue quickly helped him steady, and asked: "Could it be that he's about to give birth, so early?" "

I...I don't know..." Li Ruan broke out in a layer of cold sweat on his forehead, gasping for breath in pain , "It hurts..."

"I'll take you back—" Lin Jianxue paused, and said, "No, you can't go back to the East Palace now."

Li Ruan was diagnosed to be pregnant for more than six months, and the growth time of a fetus in the mortal world It won't be so short, the difference in months is too much. What's more, monster races are all prototypes when they are born. If a little fox is born at that time...

Lin Jianxue whispered: "You change back to the original shape, and I will take you back to Changming Mountain."

Li Ruan: " Then Jiang Shen..."

Lin Jianxue was about to be laughed angrily by him: "It's such a time, I'm still thinking about Jiang Shen."

The young man raised his head, with a bit of grievance in his eyes.

"..." Lin Jianxue compromised, "I'll figure out a way for Jiang Shen."

Li Ruan finally nodded slightly.

A gleam of light flashed around him, and Lin Jianxue had a little red fox in his arms. The little fox curled up uncomfortably, shaking all over, looking pitiful.

Lin Jianxue took one last look at the Taoist priest who had fainted under the palace wall and had lost consciousness, and turned into a cloud of green smoke and floated out of the palace.

But the moment he left, the Taoist priest's body slowly disappeared in place as if it had turned into sand.

Li Ruan's consciousness began to blur.

The little fox cub in the womb was really annoying, and before he was born, devouring his spiritual power had the aura of eating his last meal in this life. Compared to the loss of strength caused by the exhaustion of spiritual power, the faint pain in the abdomen was nothing.

"Uncomfortable..." The little fox curled up in the depths of the cave, with Jiang Shen's clothes left in the cave under his body, grabbed it with his little paws, and unconsciously called out in a low voice, "Jiang Shen..." No one responded

. Jiang Shen is not here.

The cave was empty, and he was the only one left.

At this time, Jiang Shen was not there.

He was not there.

This realization made Li Ruan suddenly a little angry, and he grabbed the clothes under him angrily: "Jiang Shen, bastard." "

Idiot." " I'm so stupid

."

With only these few words, he quickly ran out of energy, but Jiang Shen still didn't come.

"...If you don't come again, I will ignore you." Li Ruan hugged Jiang Shen's clothes tightly, muttering in a low voice, "I just... I don't want you anymore." He was confused and didn't

know Did he fall asleep, and when he opened his eyes again, he found that he was no longer in that dark cave.

His body suddenly became very light, and the surrounding environment was also light.

Li Ruan identified it carefully, and found that he seemed to be trapped in a soft cloud.

Surrounded by a vast expanse of whiteness, he moved his paws and struggled to get up. The thick clouds above the head were blown away by the wind, revealing a corner of the majestic and tall palace in the distance. Like colored glaze, it shines brightly in the sun, but it is out of reach.