Maggie faced her. "Well, I'm sure they'll reschedule. I hope they do. I'd rather get this over and done with now."

Scott and Maggie rejoined Stiles and Malia and the werecoyote looked around before saying, "Whatever it is, they're taking it pretty seriously. There are a lot of cars and trucks out there. Your dad and Caleb are with them."

"Hey, I should probably call him," Stiles said in a worried tone.

Maggie nodded. "I should call my brother. Why is he there? He's just an intern."

Simon said, "Don't bother. They would have shut off any access to all outside communication by now. No cell service, no WiFi. No one starting a panic. Looks like we're all just going to have to wait here and see what happens."

Kira and Malia lined up to get their blood taken and Maggie stood back to avoid the lines.

Maggie entered the locker room and leaned against the locker, feeling an overwhelming sense of unsolicited power coursing through her.

The others soon joined and Stiles took walked up to her. "Hey. You okay?"

"Stiles, I can't control my power. I'm afraid I'll hurt you."

"Whatever's going on, you'll get through it. We all will."

Mr. Yukimura said, "It's still happening."

Malia's claws were showing and she began to panic. "I can't make them go back."

Stiles turned to her and said, "We're gonna figure this out, okay?"

Mr. Yukimura nodded and said in reference to Stiles' words, "We will. Obviously the virus is affecting the two of you in a way it won't hit any human being."

Stiles glanced at Malia. "You guys have to stay out of sight. We have to quarantine you from the quarantine. Same with Maggie."

Kira sighed. "Yeah, but where? I mean, what if they get violent? Like on a full moon."

Scott glanced at his friends. "We shouldn't stay in here. Not in the locker room."

Malia nodded. "A classroom is not going to hold us."

Stiles supported Maggie as Malia said, "What about the basement?"

Scott shook his head. "Too many ways out. We need something secure. Somewhere nobody can find us."

Stiles' eyes widened. "The vault."

"The Hale vault. The Hales always have an escape route. Like their house. There had to be another way in."

Stiles looked at the map and informed, "This is where the school sign is, so the vault should be right about... here."

Mr. Yukimura said to him, "I suppose if there's a second entrance, it would probably be accessible from the basement."

"It's probably somewhere in this hallway. West corridor," Stiles said as he stumbled. He leaned against the wall. "Whoa."

Mr. Yukimura looked at him. "It's happening to you too. You're getting sick. You all are."

Kira shook her head. "I don't feel sick."

"I think it's affecting you differently, neurologically. I found your test answers here in a pile with the others." He held up his daughter's test, and instead of bubbling in the circles, she'd bubbled all over the page.

Stiles called the group over. "Hey, guys... Over here. Look at the cracks in the wall. It's like the entrance outside. It only opens with claws. Anyone's claws, right?"