"Please don't kill me," Harris begged.

"Do you know you know who wrote that list?" Peter asked.

"Laura - Laura Hale."

"Do you know why she was looking for you? I know why. Turn around, Adrian. Turn around and I'll show you. Turn around!"

"No. Please."

"Look at me. Look at what you've done!"

"Get down!" Derek yelled.

"This is the police," an officer said. "You're surrounded. No one leave the building."

"Repeat, suspect is on foot," Sheriff Stilinski informed. "We're in pursuit, heading northwest."

"He's on foot," Chris said. "Just ran into the Iron Works."

"Wait, wait. Did you say on foot?" Kate questioned.

"Yeah, into the Iron Works."

"Running?"

"Yes, running!"

"If he's on foot, then who the hell is driving his car?"

INT. DEREK'S CAR

"Faster?" Scott asked.

"Much faster," Stiles and Maggie replied.

EXT. STREET

"Come on, get the dogs," the sheriff said. "What the hell?"

INT. DEREK'S CAR

"Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase here," Stiles told his friend.

"If I go faster, I'll kill us," Scott replied.

Maggie slunk back in her seat. "Hey, Slow and Steady. We need Fast and Furious."

Stiles glanced back. "She's right. Well, if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us! They're gone."

Caleb rolled his eyes. "God, cut the arguing for half a freaking second."

EXT. STREET

"All units, suspect is on foot heading into the Iron Works," Sheriff Stilinski said.

INT. DEREK'S CAR

"Get in," Stiles said.

Scott frowned at the older werewolf. "What part of laying low don't you understand?"

"Damn it, I had him!" Derek yelled.

"Who, the Alpha?" Stiles asked.

"Yes! He was right in front of me, and the friggin' police showed up."

"Whoa, hey, they're just doing their jobs-"

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state."

Maggie narrowed her eyes. "Hey; don't put me and Caleb in that generalization. We never agreed to that."

"Can we seriously get past that?" Scott said. "I made a dumbass mistake. I get it."

"All right. How did you find him?" Stiles asked.

"Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?"

"Yeah, all of us." Derek glared at him. "Or just him, him and her; or just him. I'll be back here with Maggie and Caleb."

Derek glanced between them. "Look the last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. The first was a guy named Harris."