Maggie stared down the rock wall and watched Allison and Scott climb up. They began flirting, and she rolled her eyes. She stared at the rock wall impatiently.

Scott moved closer to Allison, and she kicked him further down the wall. Coach smirked. "McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy. Right? All right, next two. Stilinski, and um, Hawthorne. The female one. Your turn."

Maggie glanced at Stiles. "Eat my dust. You stare at my ass, Caleb will have something to say."

Stiles nodded. "Noted." He glanced back at Caleb who narrowed his eyes at Stiles.

Maggie began climbing the wall. He climbed up slower, and she knew exactly what he was doing. She could only imagine her brother's face. The blonde used her foot to block him from getting close to her. She might have uttered a spell, but there were too many people around... And Caleb would've definitely had something to say.

As soon as Maggie reached the top, she looked down at Stiles. "How do you feel?"

"You cheated, Maggie," Stiles said. "You wouldn't let me climb."

"I thought you were to admire the view."

"I mean- Maggie, you should've let me get to the top!"

"It was too fun not to."

Coach frowned at them. "Enough. Next two. Erica and Caleb."

Erica and Caleb started climbing the wall and the former muttered, "Oh, please-"

Coach looked up at her. "Erica. Dizzy? Is it vertigo?"

Lydia frowned. "Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out."

"Erica," Coach called again.

"I'm fine," Erica mumbled.

Caleb glanced at Erica with a frown.

Allison was quiet a moment before she said, "Coach, maybe it's not safe. You know she epileptic."

Coach threw his hands in the air. "Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff? I have to get -- Erica -- y-you're fine. Just -- Just kick off from the wall. Th-There's a mat to catch you. Come on. See, you're fine. You're on the ground. You're alright. Let's go. Shake it off. You're fine."

Maggie made her way to Erica and said, "You're okay now."

She nodded and sighed. "Why'd you and your brother come over?"

"Epilepsy isn't something to make a joke of. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Really?"

"I'm fine!"

Suddenly, Erica fell to the ground and began seizing. Scott, Allison and Stiles ran out while Caleb placed Erica on her side.

Allison looked at him. "How'd you know?"

"It's what you're supposed to do so someone seizing doesn't choke on themselves. Basic first aid."

Allison turned to Scott. "How'd you know?"

Scott met Allison's eyes. "I felt it."

Paramedics came and took her to the hospital while Caleb and Maggie walked with Scott and Stiles to lunch. Scott and Allison sat at the normal table the group always sat at. Stiles dragged Maggie along so he could talk to Boyd.

Stiles sat down and said, "Boyd. You got the keys?"

Boyd frowned at him. "This isn't a favor. It's a transaction."