t/d pt7

Annabeth POV

I smiled sweetly at my seaweed brained boyfriend, waiting impatiently for him to pick truth or dare. It wouldn't matter, of course, I would think of the worst thing possible either way.
Percy smiled nervously,
              "Dare?" He whispered it as a question. I nodded, brave of him to pick dare.

              "Hmm.." I looked around. Percy wasn't afraid of much, but neither was I, and him, Thals, and Leo had picked the one thing I was afraid of.

So, I was going to use the thing I knew Percy was afraid of, in the less-harmful way, atleast.
                "Go skydiving with me this summer." I smiled eagerly. Heights was also Thalia's kryptonite, but it was the only thing Percy really seemed afraid of. Even death-defying quests, even the gods themselves seemed to make him more angry then fearful.
But a plane ride? That same 'savior of Olympus' would cry like a puppy on 4th of July..

             "No. Nu-uh. No way." He looked me in the eyes. "Zeus will probably strike me down," I rolled my eyes. Yes, Zeus had hated Percy by his mere existence, but I didn't think Zeus was eager to kill a 2-time savior of Olympus.
Also, Poseidon would never allow that..
              "Your dad stops the Gods from killing you all the time," Jason pointed out. "Just do it, man." He added.

               "See, Jason thinks it's a good idea." I nodded. --not like Percy was really going to nope his way out of this dare, but I didn't mind him trying.

             "Jason is also a son of Zeus." He looked begrudgingly at his friend, "Jason also believes passing out every battle is a good idea. Jason and me are very different people, Annabeth." His smiled curled. Jason was frowning.

               "Whatever. You're going, I'll text you when. And don't forget to have a parent fill out the waiver, otherwise we'd have to reschedule."

               "Oh, no." He teased. Though, I thought I heard him whisper "remind me to forget.." I rolled my eyes.

                "Alright, seaweed brain, pick somebody." I smiled, Percy nodded excitedly.
                "Right," he grinned. "Jason?"

Percy POV

Finally! My turn. I knew exactly who to pick a fight with. "Jason, truth or dare?" I asked.

                 "Dare, since we seem to be keeping up that theme." He chuckled. Perfect.

                "Fight me." I smiled wildly. The room dropped to a quiet whisper.
                "Wait seriously?" Jason asked. I nodded.
                 "Yeah, yeah, me and you are good friends. Bros, even. But you can't convince me everyone's not wondered, atleast once, who, of us two, would win in a fight. Full powers allowed, since we both have our strengths... and, of course, not to the death." I finished.

               "Preferably, not past the point of being unconscious or seriously injured, actually" Will added. I'm guessing they didn't need to extra people in the infirmary on account of truth or dare.

              "How about not at all?" Piper asked nervously, "I know it's all fun and stuff... But the last time you two fought you nearly killed eachother!" She argued. Annabeth frowned, as if considering the possibility. Strangely, she didn't seem terribly phased. Maybe she was used to my idiocy, or maybe she thought I would beat Jason in a fight.. I could get behind that idea.

                "It's fine!" Jason shrugged. I was a bit surprised, Jason Grace, be so reckless? Unheard of! The old man was already awake at 8pm! Then again, I guess Nico was more an old man, what is he... 80? And Jason was getting better at rebelling... Sort of. In his own way, I'll put it nicely.

                "Let's go!" I smiled, hurrying out the Cabin 3 door. Jason followed,

               "Hey, before we try to only 'slightly injure' eachother, --he air-quoted-- no hard feelings, right?" He asked. I nodded,

                "Nope. Just for fun, dude. No homo, no hard feelings, no offense taken or given."
                "No homo?" Jason looked at me sideways.
                 "I just don't want this to interfere with our bromance, bro." He nodded seriously back at me
Atleast we were on the same page.

605 words

A/N

I'll be releasing a Percabeth one-shot either today/tomorrow on that skydiving trip... Just in case anyone wanted to read!

Thanks for 200+ reads!!! It seriously means so much :) sorry about the short chapter, I'm terrible at fight scenes, and writing a Jason/Percy fight scene does not sound like a easy feat, (even if it's all in good fun) and I wanna get it just right. Hopefully sometime tomorrow/later today I'll be able to get that chapter out! Until then, keep reading! Thanks again for the support. Have a good day :D

(Also I know what answer makes sense to me, but who do y'all think would win that fight?? Full disclosure, I 100% believe Percy. No hate to Jason, but since we got detailed descriptions of Percy fighting --and winning-- against gods at twelve. It's hard to have a fair fight.)