Winter smiled brightly and nodded just before  Karina spun her around in their hug.

-

Winter gasped and opened her eyes, she had fallen asleep.

"Good morning, my love." A familiar voice had spoken next to her.

She noticed that she wasn't in the guest room just by the black walls. She was in the bed she usually slept in.

She felt a soft peck on her neck and hands wrapping around her waist tightly. She knew this touch too well. She would most likely be slammed into just right when she woke up.

"H-how did I get here..?" Winter asked as she turned to Karina who was already staring at her with her sharp eyes.

"I broken the door and carried you back to your original bed. You know you aren't supposed to sleep in there, you aren't a guest darling." Karina replied with a low voice, lower than her actual voice that was insanely deep.

"I don't want to be here! What do you not understand?!" Winter yelled before she felt Karina's hands wrapping around her waist, "you know not to raise your voice at me, baby." Karina whispered before pressing her fingers on Winter's stomach.

"Don't tell me that you forgot that you gave yourself to me completely. You are mine and you won't escape me, ever." Karina whispered once again before sliding her hands down slowly into Winter's underwear. Winter shivered from the older's soft hands.

She couldn't let Karina have her, not after what came out her mouth yesterday. She tried to struggle out of her Karina's touch but she held onto her waist firmly not letting Winter escape.

"You aren't going anywhere until you know who you belong to again." Karina spoke in Winter's ear then nibbles onto it softly while rubbing her fingers onto the younger's clit.

Winter groaned softly while feeling the older's long slim fingers rubbing on her clit. She wanted to escape but her body wouldn't allow her too, she was too familiar with this touch that she got used to and now her body doesn't know when to be stubborn when she feels it.

Karina's mouth sucked on Winter's ear as she rubbed Winter's clit faster, the younger's moans begun getting loud as her breath felt heavy.

"Mmmh... You like that, don't you?" The older asked teasingly, grinning broadly as she felt Winter beginning to melt through her touch.

"n-no.." Winter didn't want it but her body did so that made it unbelievable. Karina then frowned slightly as she took out her hands from Winter's pants. She then tasted the wet liquid that the younger had released without realizing.

"You know I don't like it when you lie to me." Karina said sternly before shifting herself in front of Winter and slowly taking off her soft pants for the younger.

But Winter wasn't lying, even though it felt good she was still mad at the older, sex didn't solve everything for her problems.

Winter huffed as soon as Karina took off her underwear, leaving her bottom completely naked. She felt a cool breeze before she felt it getting warmer.

"Mind if I come in you?" Karina tilted her head, grinning widely, just by that Winter knew she didn't care about her answer.

"Actually I do mind—" Her breath hitched and she was cut off by Karina's long length entering in her. "Well too bad~" Karina said teasingly before thrusting into Winter slowly.

Winter moaned softly in response of Karina's thrusts. Karina slid in so easily into Winter it almost made her feel embarrassed. Her body had surrendered to Karina's touch always but this time she just felt humiliated.

"Now, who owns this body of yours?" Karina whispered into Winter's ear seducingly while her thrusts were small but still enough to make Winter moan from how big her length was.

"Myself.." Winter replied breathlessly earning a head shake from Karina.

"Wrong." Karina said before thrusting harder into Winter, making the younger one moan loudly as she twitched onto Karina's long cock that was moving into her not so softly as before.

"f-fuck.. Karina.." Karina then increased her pace, her eyebrows narrowing down as she pounded into Winter angrily, "it's Jimin for you, say Karina one more time I fucking dare you." The older dug her nails into the younger ones waist as she thrusted into her faster. Winter moaned louder than before, gripping onto the sheets as she rolled her eyes lazily, her eyes hurting when she made a slight big move to them.

"Say Jimin. Say my name right!" Karina yelled as she gripped onto Winter's waist tighter, making Winter loose focus of the world except Karina.

Karina moved one hand from Winter's waist towards her crotch. She begins to rub her pussy roughly, causing Winter to gasp sharply as she kept getting pounded into in the process.

"J-Jimin..Fuck!" Winter's eyes shut tightly as she gripped onto Karina's shoulders tightly, gripping onto them for a sort of comfort.
Winter allowed herself to stretch and relax herself into Karina, feeling defeated and weak.

Karina's pace slowed down slightly but she still kept her roughness with the younger, "I'll ask you again. Who owns your body, hm?" Karina asked before regaining her speed and punching in Winter's stomach, receiving a loud painful moan.

"Y-you do.." Winter said breathlessly, her body shivered and ached all over. Karina scoffed before banging her hips faster into the younger, "say it louder!" Karina yelled, glaring at Winter intensely.

Winter's body felt weak, too weak to handle Karina's cock anymore. Winter prepared herself to scream as loud as she could, "Jimin Yu owns my body!" Winter yelled out, earning a small grin from Karina as she slowed her thrusts down.

"Don't you forget it." Karina said before taking out her cock and kissing Winter's neck softly as Winter panted heavily, feeling too weak to move a single thing but her breath.

———————

AUTHORS NOTE: I am somehow proud of this chapter I think I did good on it! Which is really rare but anyways I hope you enjoyed, I'll probably sleep now. Please look forward to the next chapter! <3