When lunch came, i walk to Y/N's locker but she wasn't there i sighed and just wait for her. I lean on her locker and look through my phone then suddenly i felt a pair of familiar lips on mine, i smile and kiss her back i made the kiss deeper but she pulled away making me frown. "Don't stop now" she giggled "Baby we have to eat now come on i was waiting for you there" she said i blushed "Oh really?" "Yeah, now hurry up cause i'm hungry" she said dragging me to the cafeteria. When we got to the cafeteria we saw the girls and Lily, Y/N groaned when she saw her and pout at me "Relax baby, she doesn't like me" i said she raised an eyebrow at me. "It's true, she told me" she sighed "Yeah yeah" i pull her arm "Baby, she doesn't like me" i truthfully said "I don't believe her that fast Lauren" she looked at me seriously. I sighed and pull her into my arms "Okay okay, let us not talk about her okay?" i felt her nod and hug me tightly "I love you Lolo" i smile and kiss her head "i love you more" we then sat on our table.

"Hey guys" we greeted "Hey! So Lily told us that there is a party on Friday y'all wanna come?" Dinah asked "I'm coming" i look over to Y/N she chewed on her bottom lip and nodded. "Sweet!" Dinah said then we start eating our food. As Y/N eat her spaghetti her hair was falling so i pulled her away from her food and i saw her smile as she chew her food. I got tissue for her and wiped her mouth since it was full of sauce, i giggle and kissed her cheek "I'm feeding you, you're a messy eater!" i joked i saw her pout i glare at her "Don't pout!" she pouted even more i groan and kiss her "Stop it" i said when i pull away. I got some spaghetti on the fork and slowly bring it to Y/N's mouth with my hand below the fork, she giggle and ate it. I pulled the fork away and she was smiling at me goofily, i stuck my tongue out at her and continued feeding her.

- FRIDAY -

It was finally Friday! which is good cause i'm sick of all this shitty home works! I'm now at the last period and like 20 more minutes and i'm FINALLY FREE. The party starts at 8 pm and i'm not that worried anymore since my girlfriend and the girls are going with me to the party. I sighed and stared at the teacher as he talks, i couldn't understand what he was saying. I shrugged and got my phone out of my pocket.

Me: Baaaabbyy... i'm bored.

Y/N: Hahaha! Oh come on babe, just listen for a few minutes. The bell will ring soon. 15 more minutes.

Me: Ugh! No! I wanna talk to you.

Y/N: You're gonna get me in trouble and my teacher is Mrs Woods and you don't want to see that woman angry.

Me: Hahahaha!! Oh come on! Mines WORST i got Mr White

Y/N: Hahaha! Then you will both get us in trouble then?

Me: Uh no! I'm too sexy for that babe! Pshh

Y/N: Hm.. really? Who said you're sexy?

Me: You! I know you think i'm sexy! ;)

Y/N: No i don't, i think i'm SEXIER than you baby! ;) :*

Me: I'm the SEXIEST! :P

Y/N: Ugh, i hate you *pout*

Me: I love you too honey! :* :*

"Hey Jauregui! Are you texting on my class?!" the teacher snapped i raised my eyebrows in surprised "No sir" i lied he walk to me and i quickly text Y/N.

Me: Oops, gotta go babe i got in trouble! XD I love youuuu!!

"See, you're doing it again!" i rolled my eyes "Don't you roll your eyes on me missy!" i sighed and cross my arms "You know what? Get out of class! See you on Monday!" i look at him weird "Don't give me that look! GO!" i got my bag and muttered a "Gosh, i think you need a chill pill!" i heard some people laugh when they heard me then i got out. I sighed and just sat on the ground just below Y/N's locker, well at least i won't do some shit right now.