"Roger called it OCD," Mickey mumbled not liking the attention

"Right, OCD" Burt nodded, looking at the two new members of the house,"So you shouldn't touch anything or move anything that belongs to Mickey or anything that's not out of place because he'll fre-"

"Alright," Mickey interrupted, with a sarcastic smile,"So Finn bathrooms" he said moving the attention to him

"I don't want an extra bathroom." Finn, taking the hint, protested, shaking his head. "l just want my house back."

"I think I know what this resistance is about." Kurt chimed in before Burt and Carole could say anything. "Our room!"

"Shits about to get real" Mickey whispered to himself, sipping on his drink, giggling when Finn's jaw dropped in shock.

"And I couldn't agree more!" Kurt continued as if the quarterback wasn't having a panic attack "The palette in here is totally unflattering to your skin tone. Not everyone can pull off Dior gray. We need to redecorate!"

"Wait. We're sharing a room?" Finn asked frantically. "I'm not cool with that!"

"Baby, I know it's weird. Okay?" Carole tried to sooth her son's anger, as Finn stepped back and looked between Kurt's excited smile and Mickey's amused expression,"But it can't be much of a surprise, and in time you're gonna be as happy as I am."

"Can't...Can't l just sleep in the basement?" Finn asked, as Mickey stood and shook his head frantically looking at his dad worriedly

"Um, no?" Mickey spoke loudly, giving Finn a sharp look,"You may be living here buddy boy, but no way in hell are you sleeping in my studio"

"Look, I'll knock down a wall upstairs. I'll put an addition on and you can get your own room, but-but until then maybe this'll grease the wheels a bit? Huh?"" Burt offered, pulling out his wallet and handing Finn a few hundred dollar bills. "Hey, look, there's 300. Have at it. You redecorate."

"Don't worry roomie!" Kurt said, snatching the money out of Finn's hands. "My Mr. Ikea Catalog and I will have this all figured out!"

"That is ridiculous" Mickey rolled his eyes, taking a swing from the bottle of cider in his hands

"We can make some changes to your room too. When are you free?" Carole offered, smiling at the chance to hang out with her boyfriend's youngest son, finally bond with him

"Who said I wanted that?" Mickey shut her down quickly, narrowing his eyes at her only to get a look from Burt, rolling his eyes he sighed,"Ok, maybe we can figure something out?" he questioned tensely

"Really?" Carole asked surprised, an excited smile on her face,"Wonderful"

"Yeah," Mickey whispered, silently praying on his death

"Hey, what's tonight's game night?" Burt asked, throwing his arms around Carole and Kurt, smiling towards Finn and Mickey who stayed seated "You play Sorry?"

"You know, Sorry" Carole sang, as Kurt laughed."You will now!"

"I will beat you." Burt chuckled, Finn turned and looked to Mickey, who stood and walked towards the stairs

"Yeah, I'm gonna go call Mike" Mickey mumbled and left the four

                                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was staring at Tina when the next glee club meeting came around,genuinely disturbed to see the gothic asian stuck in sweat pants and a hoodie due to Principal Figgins thinking she was some sort of vampire..