The Power of Madonna

The girls and Mickey were all sitting around in the choir room, silently chatting amongst each other. Quinn and Mickey were catching up, when suddenly Rachel came to the front of the room, "Can I ask you guys something private?"

"Yes, you should move to Israel." Santana sarcastically replied, all the girls laughing at her statement, as she and Mickey linked pinkies.

"It's about dating." Rachel continued as if she had never been interrupted, "Not that I'm dating anyone. We all know that Finn and l are no longer an item, and for the sake of the team, I broke up with Jesse. But let's just say I was dating someone." That's when Mr. Shue walked in, but the girls didn't really notice, all listening to Rachel.

"Let's just say, hypothetically, we went to a Wiggles concert last Friday night, and then because my dads weren't home, we went up to my room and started making out. It was erotic and romantic. And then he said that we should do it. And I said that I wasn't ready. Then what if then he got really crabby and left, and didn't even take home the Care Bear I won him playing Skee Ball?"

"Would you please stop talking?" Quinn asked, rolling her eyes, "You're grossing out my baby."

"Yeah, I definitely did not want to know that about you," Mickey said shaking his head,"TMI, Rachel,TM - fucking- I" his words causing the girls to laugh

"Why are you even here,Mickey" Rachel sighed crossing her arms,"This was strictly a girl meeting"

"Alright, not too much on my Micks," Santana snapped at the girl,"He has a right to be here, he's practically a girl" she spoke with honesty as the boy in question looked at her with shock before nodding his head in agreement

A sound of agreement coming from every girl in the room including Rachel," Alright, anyway" she rolled her eyes,"I just want to be ready;" Rachel said, ignoring their statements "I know I'm getting older, and these things are going to happen someday, but how do I stop a guy from getting mad at me for saying "no"?"

"Just do what I do. Never say no." Santana shrugged, Brittany nodding her head in agreement.

"Oh, totally. I mean, what's the worst that can happen?" Brittany co sided, then looked at Quinn "Sorry, Quinn."

"Look, girl, don't ask me." Mercedes sighed, "The last guy I liked was the mayor of gaytown. And I can't wait to get a guy mad at me for saying no."

"Yeah, that was hilarious" Mickey whispered, with a smile

That's when Mr. Shue interfered in the conversation, "Hey, guys. I'm sorry to interrupt your little sorority, but I couldn't help but overhearing. Are you really having that much boy trouble?"

Quinn only rolled her eyes, "You wouldn't understand, Mr. Shue. You're a guy."

"And don't say anything about Mickey because he's one of us at heart," Mercedes defended the teen earning a nod of respect from Brittany

"Well, then maybe you should talk to someone else about it. " Mr. Shue said thoughtfully, "Like Ms. Pillsbury."

"I tried that." Rachel said, recounting her uncomfortable experience with the guidance counselor.

That's when the bell rang, and all the girls began to exit out of the choir room.

"Hey, Mickey, can I talk to you for a sec?" Will asked stopping him before he left

"Um, Sure what's up," Mickey said confused with his teacher's sudden interest in him

"The girls um," Will started looking uncomfortable,"They said something about you being one of them," he spoke slowly looking at Mickey as if he was scared to say his next statement,"Are you um..tran-"