Monster Trio Versus All Might!

Law: Time is up. He shethes his katana.
Blackleg-ya you should get it going.

Y/N: He picks up his bag off the ground. I will. Thank you Law, you too Ash. Although I don't feel any different, I want to thank you both for helping me.

Ash: You've gotten a lot stronger than I think you realize. I've been personally tracking your progress the whole time. I'd love to chat with you but you gotta go. Y/N bows to them both, running twords the Train station. OH AND REMEMBER!

-Flashback End-

Y/N: "You don't have to hit woman, but don't let yourself get beaten up by one." I guess I never thought of it like that. Damn old coot, brainwashing me!

The whistle for the train blows and it's speeds down the track.

Y/N: GAH!! DAMN IT!!

-Junkyard-

Ash: Law, did you see his eyebrows? They're curl into a spiral. You think -no, maybe just a coincidence.

Law: Coincidence or not, his strength is a natural for not having Haki,quirk or devil fruit. Ash your closer in strength than I am, what did you observe?

Ash: Well, it's kinda hard to say. During our sparring matches he held back. But, even while holding back, his strength and speed far surpassed my own. The progression of Haki is impressive as well, in only two days he's learned a lot more then anyone I have ever seen. His synchrony is the best I've scene, even among the pro Heroes. His personality is much more different than theirs.

Law: Speaking of which.

Ash: Well, well I spy with my eye something that begins with DOUCHEbag. Her eyes dart over to the left.

???: You people go on and on about him. "He's better then a lot of pro heros." What he is, is a failure, Nothing more. He wore a green suit and had with him another man in all black with a red caped inside, black outside. I'm going to go find him before he.

Law: Is that right? Ash try not to burn his suit.. Try not to burn the suit.

???: Deal with these two then come find me, I'm going to go find our Target.

-UA Class1A-

Kirishima/Sero: HAHAHAHA Seriously Bakugo! What's with your hair?!

Bakugo: stop laughing, my hair has gotten used to this and I can't get it back the right way! I'll kill you both!

Mina: Awesome, you got to face actual villains? I'm super jealous!

Jiro: well I didn't fight, all I did was helping people evacuate and provided logistical support.

Asui: I've been basically the whole time training and cleaning the deck of a ship. Well, there was this one day we caught up after drugs smugglers.

Jiro/Mina: okay now that's cool.

Kaminari: everyone at my internship love me, it was actually kind of great. You know if you want to talk about once you really changed. It was those 4. Pointing at
Y/N,Shoto,izuku,Iida.

Sero: oh yeah, the a hero killer.

Kirishima: glad you guys made it back alive like, seriously.

Momo: I was worried about you too.

Seto: you're lucky endeavor should have saved you guys.

Uraraka: so cool, just what I'd expect in the number two hero.

Shoto: looks down. Yeah, that's right. He saved us.midoriya and Iida smile at todoroki.

Y/N: . . . . .WELL he may have saved YOU,but I basically defeated him before Endeavor arrived.