Hero vs Villain Scenarios

UA's hero course curriculum, there are the normal core classes like English language arts algebra and so on.

Mic: Now who can tell me Blah Blah

Y/N's mind: So fucking boring........

We eat lunch in the main cafeteria, or we can buy pretty tasty stuff for extremely cheap.

Lunch rush: white rice is the perfect comfort food isn't it?

Y/N: Yeah it's amazing.

Uraraka: mhm this is super good.

Izuku: fanboying over lunch rush

And then in the afternoon it's finally time,The hero basic training!

Y/N: So does anyone know when are teacher is going to arrive?

Jirou: I heard its any minute now.

Sero: they're 5 minutes late.

Kaminari: Man what a bummer.

???: I AM HERE.

The sudden voice made everyone sit straight up.

ALL MIGHT: COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!

Kaminari: I can't believe it's really All might!

Kirishima: So he is a teacher, this year's going to be totally awesome.

Asui: Hey is he wearing his silver age costume?

Ojiro: I'm getting Goosebumps it's so retro.

All might: Welcome to the most important class, in UA high. Think of it as heroing 101, here you will learn the basics of being a pro. And what it means to fight in the name of good, let's get into it. He says flexing like crazy. Today's lesson, to pull no punches!

Bakugo: Fight training. Puts on a freakishly terrifying smile.

Izuku: Real combat?!

All might: heart of being a hero is... LOOKING GOOD! He says pointing at the wall as cases come out of it. These were designed for you based on your quirk registration points, and the request you sent in before school started.

Class: Awesome: So cool.

Y/N: Wait a min I didn't sending in?!

All might: get yourselves suited up and then meet me at training ground beta.

Time skip rescue by Y/N talking to some lady who has red hair and yellow eyes.

At the training ground B (beta)

All might: they say clothes and make the pros young heroes, and you are the proof.

Class 1A steps out of the hallway in their hero uniforms.

You on the other hand step out in your proper hero attire

All might: take this to heart from now on you are all the heroes and training, this is getting me all amped up. You all look so cool! Now shall we get started, you bunch of noobies.