"And that's where the kidnapping of the Queen and attempted killing of the King happened," Taj said. Petre was utterly speechless as he stared at his mate. "Yes, but clearly the Queen is far craftier than I could've imagined," Mira said staring at Ahsha.

"Who helped you?" Isaac questioned. Mira didn't speak. "Obviously someone was helping you. It couldn't have been Pablo because at some point he was locked up. He didn't know much." Isaac pondered out loud. 

"We know about Ali, but he wasn't close enough to the inner circle to know much, about anything, so who else was it?" He asked. She stared at him. "Well let's think about it. It couldn't have been Cairo, Jericho, or Alexander. They knew Ares was back and clearly Mira didn't know until two weeks ago." Ahsha said. 

"Imam doesn't like her." Isaac pointed out. Ahsha nodded her head agreeing. "Rafi seemed genuinely surprised about everything," Dalia added. "True. He and Emilia knew about Ares also, so that crosses them out." Ahsha threw out.

"It has to be Veronica, right? She hates you and to hurt you she'd use your mates." Adrian said. Veronica looked at him shocked. "Fair guess but she too knew about Ares," Ahsha said. "What about Olivia?" Harrison asked. "Locked in the tombs for a while," Isaac said glancing at her elderly form. "It has to be someone who is close and unassuming," Ahsha said as her eyes went up to the crowd. "Maybe a guard?" Andy suggested. Ahsha chuckled. 

"You would think so, but my loves trained their men well. None of them would cross them—," "Unless it was to help you." Malik called. "True." She pointed. "If the person wants to come forward on their own they might be given some grace. Heavy on the might." She spoke. "Mira who was it?" Harrison asked. "Tell them. It's the very least you could do." Petre said. She looked at her mate consumed by all the emotions he was feeling.

"It was me." Tyla blurted out as she stood. Cairo looked at his mate wide-eyed and in disbelief as did Malik, Ares, and Pablo. Murmured whispers filled the room only to fall silent as Ahsha laughed. "Is this also a restrained laugh?" Petre asked. "No," Isaac answered. "What did I say at the beginning of this?" She asked her voice still filled with laughter. 

"We only see what they want you to see," Adrian said. "And?" "That they are backstabbers, liars, and imposters." A woman yelled. "What else?" "And that we'd be surprised to hear about some of the awful things these people have done," Dalia said. "Or not." Isaac finished. "Ahsha—,"

"It really does seem that all of you are truly misguided and corrupt people or were at the very least heavily influenced by one," Ahsha said with a sigh. "Why did you help her? Why cross me?" She asked Tyla who tensed as all eyes went to her. "It wasn't my intention to cross you," Tyla said. 

"Really? Then who were you trying to cross?" Ahsha and Oshun's voices melded together. "I—I was tired of them getting away with treating everyone so badly. Then to hear how they were treating you, their mate—," She froze hearing Oshun and Ahsha hum. "So you did this out of concern for me, is that right?" They asked. "You could've killed my brothers," Cairo said. Tyla looked at him as unshed tears filled her eyes. "I'm sorry." She said.

"You're sorry? That's it." Cairo questioned. "Please—," She began but he walked off. "You know this means you will also face a punishment for your betrayal," Tyla nodded her head.

"Mira, is there anything you want to say?" Ahsha asked. "What else is there to say?" She pouted as if she was the one wronged in all of this. "Something! You ruined so many people's lives. And what for? Him?" Petre snapped pointing at Imam. "I thought I was making the right decision," Mira spoke lowly. 

"Prostii." "Do you regret anything?" Ahsha asked. Mira held the young Queen's eyes. "Yes." She said. "And what is that?" "I regret coming back the first time Imam called." She said. "It's not an excuse, but I couldn't let the idea of Imam and I being together. I can admit I was obsessed, and I let that obsession spiral and for that, I do apologize." She spoke solemnly.