chapter 27

Dinos pov;

It's last class now and I'm with Adrian this class.

My girlfriend is coming with us next week so I can protect her. My triplets doesn't know about the threat yet. We are waiting until we get home to tell them.

"Remember these are due when you come back after break.-" I stopped paying attention when my phone went off I checked it and an unknown number texted me.

'Your girlfriend is quite pretty. I wonder what she will do when I have my cock shoved down your throat. I'm coming for you and your girlfriend soon.' I froze. I could care less about me getting hurt but Alessandra. She's innocent.

My race isn't until 6 so we are meeting at the base before I leave to the school.

I texted dad to tell him.

'Dad can you put a detail on alessa or can I bring her with me to the base.'

'Bring her to the base. You have to tell her now anyway.'

I have to tell her. I was going to wait until we were older but she needs to know.

Soon as the bell rang I went to our spot.

When I reached I immediately kissed her.

She responded quickly and kissed back. Minutes went by with us making out.

"Bro, dad called a meeting." I heard Sino say.

We part our lips and I pull her in for a hug.

She's my home.

"You're coming with us babe. I need to tell you something before the meeting."

We walk out and to my truck holding hands.

I help her into the passenger seat after opening her door.

I get in the driver's seat and my siblings get in the back.

"Babe, you look stressed. Does it have something to do with what you're going to tell me?"

"Yes baby. One of you text dad and ask him which office is available for me to talk to Alessa in."

A few minutes later Adrian speaks.

"Aldo said to talk in his office."

When we reach the base and go through security.

"If anyone messes with my girlfriend they'll be begging for me to end them." I whispered to the Gaurds so alessa doesn't hear.

I park my truck and get out and go to my girls side to open her door and help her out.

"Guys head to the meeting room. I'm going to talk to Alessa in dads office."

I led her to my dads office and entered.

We sit down on the couch after I closed the door.

"What do you need to tell me?" I hear her say softly.

"My family has been in a dangerous business for generations. We don't exactly have a choice. My dad is the former don of the Italian Mafia. Leo is the don't. My dad gave us the choice to be in it or not. I'm in it along with Orsino. We joined a few years after an attack that left my triplets and me traumatized. Ella couldn't and didn't want to join but that doesn't mean she wasn't trained.

This morning my dad gotten a phone call. Someone is after us two. I'm only trusting you with me or my family. We all know how to fight.

During last class I gotten a text. It terrified me. I'm not worried about me. I'm worried about you." I told her. I pulled out my phone and showed her the text.

She was speechless. I haven't noticed I was crying until she wiped the tears away.

"Are you going to do the basic thing and push me away?"

"Never in a million years will I refuse you. I love you too much."

"I don't care about the mafia. It only makes you look sexier."

"I love you." I said kissing her.

"I love you."

I hugged her and put my head in her neck. Her scent instantly calmed me.

Just then my phone rang.

"Its your dad." She said.

"Answer it for me."

"Hello Mr. Rose. How are you?"

"Yes he told me."

"He's right here hugging me."

She handed me my phone. I put it to my ear still hugging her.

"Son has he texted you at all?"

"Yes dad. He told me alessa was beautiful and said he wonders what she'll do when he has his cock down my throat. He's coming soon."

"I'll tell your brothers and sisters. Stay in my office long as you need. Order some food and rest. I understand how stressful it is to tell a girl you love that you are in a deadly business. Your race is in a few hours."

"I'm sorry Mr. Rose but he fell asleep." I heard my girlfriend tell my dad.

Alessandras pov;

I held him close while he slept. He was so nervous about me possibly leaving him. But I couldn't leave him. It'll hurt too much.

A few minutes later and Ella came in with Sino.

"Hey guys." I said softly.

"So he told you the business?"

"Yeah. He said something bad happened years ago so you two joined when given the option and Ella didn't join."

"Has he told you what the bad thing was?" Ella asked me. She looked like she wanted Dino to hug her.

I signaled her to take my place after I stood up and she did.

"He hasn't told me but I won't pressure it. He'll tell me when he's ready."

Orsino's phone then went off.

"Ur little boyfriend texted me to tell you."

I looked at Dino and he was faking being asleep.

"Alessa here take him. You will need him after this." Ella said getting up. I take over and dino just layed there.

"It happened when we were 10. The house was attacked one night. We were hiding when they found us.

All three of us was bought to our basement and tied up.

After the attack our family looked for us. We was tied up with a cut going down our arms.

We was crying so hard we didn't notice we were naked. Bare and chained to the ceiling. They have touched us but never raped us.

After that we all knew what we would choose. Dino and I wanted to get revenge for Ella. Ella couldn't do it so she didn't join but she still goes to meeting and sometimes go on missions."

I look at his brother and sister.

"I'm sorry that happened to y'all."

"Its ok Alessa it's in the past." Ella told me.

Sorry this took so long alot has been going on. Thank you for being patient. Love you guys