chapter 6

Author's pov;

After eating Tito buckles up his sister and himself before speeding off to the baby store.

He got his sister out of her seat and went in.

He walked over to the table that was lined with stuffed animals.

"Pick out anything you want baby."
Tito watched as his baby princess gotten all the dolphins and fishies she wanted. She had all of her choices on the ground. Tito put her in the cart then picked up all of her new stuffed animals and put them in the cart.

He went over to the baby dolls and did the same thing.

After that was the toy computers, phones, and other stuff.

An hour later and they have gotten everything that she needs.

So they went to another store and gotten every room decor and prices of furniture she liked sent to their house.

After that it was time for the last store. They have been out for about 5 hours. Andria was playing most of the time. Leo called them and she told him everything with the help of Tito.

While at home...

The boys were carrying the furniture up to Andrias room. Since she is so small they are putting a crib in her room. They made sure it was dolphin themed and everything was perfect. In order to finish the room before Tito gets home, someone has to go meet him somewhere and he will give him everything he got Andria.

"Triplets, Tito gotten alot of stuff for the baby so all three of you need to go meet him. Enzio is driving." Their father said.

The triplets and Enzio left and Aldo and Leo had work to do.

Leo hung glittery streamers from the door frame inside the room. Aldo put wall stickers of sea animals in the room.

"Dad?"

"Yeah son?"

"When will Andria be introduced to the mafia?"

"Well after she heals and is more comfortable with us and knows how to walk, I was hoping we could do it. Soon as she is introduced to the mafia and our allies, she will be protected as a Mafia princess. The other mafia's will leave her out of their plans or be stupid enough to attack her."

"When is Tito and Andria going to be back boy?" Aldo's mom said at the door.

"Mom, I told you that Tito is taking her out. You know that when he goes out it's for a while."

"Tell me when he gets back. I don't want to control when he gets back. I'll be in the guest room with your father."

"Yes ma'am."
She made Leo bend down so she can kiss his head.

"Stop growing baby Leo."

"Nana, I'm 23 years old."

"And I'm 65 years old. I'm older, I win."

"I'm gonna go make some cookies, toodles." Aldo's mom said leaving the room.

Soon the triplets and Enzio got home and they put everything away.

Mean while...

Tito was driving over to his best friends company. Max and Tito were best friends since forever. Max owned a small tattoo and piercing shop.

Max knows about the mafia and the princess.

Tito parks his car gets Andria out of her car seat and goes in the building.

"MAXYYYY?" Tito called out loudly.

"For fucks sake T. I told you to stop doing that." Max said hitting Tito in the head.