author's note

Hey I just wanted to say that if you read my first book 'The lost mafia princess' I may be taking it down. I created that book out of random ideas and my personality. I see all of the comments and I can't keep hearing people judge and make fun of my characters.

I tried my best to make it a good book. I posting this on here first as I think that the readers (who atleast don't comment on things they don't like and judge) read this book.

My mental health is currently really bad and I've been on the edge for a while now. I'm really sensitive and I really care about what people think about my books and what they liked or didn't like.

I remember this comment say that authors should handle what people's opinions are and not get angry. Thank you to the person who stood up for me then.

I wanted to say that an author is someone who puts their heart and personality out for people to see. The book may be just a book to you but it could mean so much more to the author.

I love all my readers and appreciate everyone who understands where I'm coming from.

I'm always open to knew ideas and questions.

Do yall want an authors bio or q&a? Comment or text me the questions you have. It could be about anything.