chapter 26

Dinos pov;

I had gotten home an hour ago and alessa had just gotten back from getting some clothes.

I was getting my bag for the race packed. We are leaving after my date tomorrow night.

Alessa asked Leo if she could make dinner so that is what she is doing.

I felt a tiny hand on my leg, I looked down and saw my baby girl in her princess night gown.

"Yes baby?" I asked her softly picking her up.

"Wat do I wace in?"

"I'll pick you out an outfit come on babe." I told her walking to her room.

I get in her closet and find the perfect outfit.

It's a green onsie with a skirt. It has some tiny flowers on it.

I then just picked out a cute pair of shoes.

I think this is a good outfit for her. It kinda matches mine because our school colors are like green, white, and grey.

I put the outfit hanging on her changing table and the shoes on the changing table.

"DINNER!" I heard Leo call.

I walk down stairs holding ria on my shoulders.

I walked in and saw my girlfriend already seated talking to Leo and Enzio.

I tried to put ria in her high chair that stays beside Tito and Leo but she would not sit down.

I picked her up and she kept pushing my away by my chest.

Leo saw this and took her.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"I want dada."

"Baby, daddy is working late today. I can give you my phone and you can call whoever you want though."

"Fone pwease."

Leo hands her his phone and sets her in her high chair. The others then come in and take their seats.

"Leo why does the baby have your phone?" Tito asked Leo.

"She wouldn't stop crying for dad so I'm letting her call anyone she wants."

"Ok-" Tito gotten cut off by Victor.

"WHY IS MY BABY CRYING? COUSINS HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO."

Instead of crying she started laughing.

Leo stopped eating and looked at his phone.

"Vic Ria wanted dad so I let her call whoever she wanted."

"How about one day Ria spends a week in italy with us."

"She probably could next month. Everything is crazy now with fall break and the ball."

"Oh yeah that ball." Victor said agitated. He hates balls.

"I being a pwincess with sissy." Ria told her cousin.

"I'm only coming for Ria. Every princess needs a prince or whatever."

"Well then Ria has a bunch of prince's."

Everyone ate dinner while Ria kept talking to Victor.

Author's pov;

Its now late and Ria's bedtime. She is currently waiting by the front door for her dada.

Leo tried laying her down but she kept screaming.

Soon as Aldo opened the door he saw a little princess sleeping. The brothers tried moving her but she would wake up and scream.