chapter 5

Author's pov;

As morning reached it was quiet except for laptop keys typing away and a little girl giggling at her sleeping brother.

The only people awake were Leo, Aldo, and even Andria who is still lying on Tito's chest giggling at him sleeping. His mouth is open and he is snoring.

Andria wanted to try and sit up so she can start hitting him.

A small thud was heard.
She started crying when she hit the ground hard. Tito immediately woke up and held her close while checking if she was hurt. Leo and their father came to them worried. It also woke up everyone else.

"Hey babe, that was quite a fall. Do you have a boo boo anywhere?" Tito asked her calmly.

She lifted her tiny hand and put it on her head.
"Does your head hurt babe?" Leo asked her.

"Head huwts weo." She tried to say. Her voice was soft, confused and sad.

"Baby can you tell Tito that ur head hurts?" Leo asked her softly.

"T wia head huwts."

Tito checked her head and saw a red mark.

"She only has a red mark on her head. She just needs medicine and an ice pack." Tito said.

"Please fasten your seatbelts. The jet is landing in 5 minutes."

"Ok kids in a chair and buckle up. Tito give me Ria." Their father said. Tito handed Ria to his father and got in a seat. Their father also gotten buckled up and held her on his lap.

As she was sitting in her father's lap she saw some black lines and drawings on his arms. She also noticed them on her brothers. She traced the drawing with her tiny finger.

Aldo felt a small hand touching his arm. He looked down and noticed that his little princess was tracing his tattoos on his arms.

"Baby?" He asked. She looked up at her father with her big confused eyes.

"Do you like my tattoos?" Aldo asked his daughter. She nodded her head but Aldo wanted to hear the soft and sweet voice of his little angel.

"Baby, can you say it?"

"Wia wikes tattoos." Aldo smiled at his daughter. He loves hearing her voice. Just like all of her big brothers. Her voice is the light in their life.

The plane soon landed and little Andria giggled as her triplet brothers ran out of the plane.

"I'll get them. Do you want to help princess?"

She nodded her head Zio picked her up.

They walk over to the door and Zio tells her what to say.

"Twipwets, dada said tome now." She said in her little cute voice. The triplets started laughing and walked over to their sister.

"Hey babe, do you want to help bubba's unload the jet."

"No boys. Andria can play with her toys." Zio said.

"Wat awe toys bubba?"

"I'll have Tito show you in just a minute?"

"Otay. I wan T"

Enzio obviously couldn't say that he was busy unloading his tech stuff so he made up an idea.

"Baby we have to go find him. Come on let's go."
Enzio went to go find Tito with Andria. Well, went to look in random places until Tito gets done loading his car up.

The triplets don't have a car yet. They are splitting up and riding with their brothers and father. Aldo told Tito that Andria is riding with him just in case she needs medical help on the drive home.