nineteen.

▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎

SEASON TWO — CHAPTER FOURTEEN
"Spoiler alert, Alex, I won't be able to rest until
you tell me who did that to you."

▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎

▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎

Never staying in one place for a very long, Rick kept his group always moving. With danger always lurking, one could never get too comfortable. Food was scarce. Whatever food Alexandra found, she gave it to Carl, Lori, and her daughter.

Standing up too quickly caused a black veil to blur her vision for a couple of seconds. She had to hold on to something, just in case, not wanting to worry Glenn.

Despite not normally settling down, Rick located an abandoned hotel. It had multiple bedrooms and surprisingly little walkers. For now, it would have to do. After checking her bed for bugs, Alexandra didn't hesitate to plop down, the soft mattress sinking down. She felt Glenn by her side, baffled when she didn't hear small footsteps following them.

She immediately bolted up, scanning the room. "Where's Kat?" Alexandra questioned, worried. She already was on her way out in hopes of finding her daughter in the hallway.

Glenn eased her back onto the bed, their heads hitting the pillows. "Daryl has her," he assured, pressing kisses onto her neck. "Let's just enjoy one night in peace and quiet."

Alex hummed, a smile on her face. "And you didn't happen to ask Daryl so we could have some alone time, did you?"

"No, he volunteered." Glenn lied, his lips wandering down to her collarbone. Truthfully, he added, "He likes her, as much as he doesn't want to admit it."

His touch made her skin turn into flames, tilting her head back to provide him more access to her neck. She chuckled at his comment. "He calls her Firecracker because she can't seem to stay still. And, on occasions, he calls her little asswipe."

"Exactly. He adores her," he said, his hand wandering up her thigh. Tired of playing the teasing game, she straddled him and brought her lips to his mouth. Her fingers getting tangled up in his hair, she grinded against his dick, the friction causing him to groan.

She had barely touched him and he was already painfully hard. His dick strained against his pants, seeking relief. Glenn was reactive. That was one of the things Alex found amusing about him. Electric currents strayed through his body whenever she grazed his skin. His breathing grew heavy and choppy, so entranced that he hadn't noticed Alex removed his shirt until she took hers off.

To him, her breasts were perfect. They bounced flawlessly whenever he thrusted into her, always prompting him to commit the view to memory. Peeling off her tank top made it almost impossible for Glenn to focus. As she panted, Glenn was determined to leave no inch of skin untouched, his mouth wandering to her neck down to her breasts.