50. Passionate Night

Okay guys as  I have mentioned it before too and I'm saying this again this story is unedited so read it on ur own risk and I don't mind you guys correcting me in the comment box but it do hurt or irritates whtever you guys say by some people pm me saying i shouldn't be uploading before editing it and so on, I should take it down and so on.

Don't mind me guys but as you all know I'm a student who is under 18 and you can understand our time schedule literally sucks but still I always try to give u an early update and as it's my first story I'm still learning so can you guys bear with my mistakes?

Ik I might be sounding rude here but still..... I always ignored these types of msges but still sometime I can't.

Sorry if any of my words offended anyone here.

Now you all can start reading.

Happy reading people.

This chapter is starting with mature content so those who are uncomfortable with it can read it from where it ends.

(Vaise toh ik what you guys will do 🌚)

AUTHOR'S PROV

"You want to continue Aalu?" Siddharth whispered and asked as he brought his face closer to her.

"Yes" she whispered back.

"You sure baby? Because if it starts it won't stop" Siddharth asked softly starting into her eyes.

He wanted to know if she was ready or not. It's not like he just wanted to have sex with her. He wanted to make love with her. He didn't want her answer by her words he wanted his answer by her emotions.

"Yes" she said pecking his lips as she pulled him closer to her. He stares into her eyes to see the surety in her eyes.

Kissing her forehead he inserts his finger inside her followed by the other one.

"Ahh" she moaned due to the pain. She kissed her tears as she didn't know herself when she started to cry. He started pumping it in and out her vagina and suddenly inserted his third finger inside her as she screamed in pain.

"Shhh baby I'm just stretching you for the coming one" he kissed her forehead as she cried in pain hiding her face his chest clutching her biceps.

"Aalu should I Stop?" He asked looking concerned at her. She nodded her head in no but didn't raised her head as the pain was immense for her. Soon her pain started to turn into the pleasure as  she started enjoying it.

She cummed with a loud moan resting her head back at the pillow breathing heavily.

He kissed her forehead and back offed. Pulling back from her he unbuckled his belt as he discarded his pant. Alia gulped looking at him and her eyes. His boxers were lying on the floor as he hovered her.

"Eyes here" his voice came out as a order as her body obeyed it.

He could she the fear in her eyes. He bend to her level and pecked her lips.

"I'll be gentle" he whispered over her lips as she blinks her eyes in assurance.

Spreading her legs with his knees he came in between her as he placed the head of his cock infront of her entrance.
Alia closed her eyes tightly when she felt it going inside.

"Ahhh" she screamed as soon as he entered her.

"Shh" he patted her head to calm her down.

"Relax hm just realx and take deep breaths" he whispered softly to her.