[ 10 ] An Invitation and a Drama for a Mistletoe

Start from the beginning

"We're not going." Y/N let the poor girl go as she made her way to her walk-in closet.

Nahida frowned, "But-"

"No!"

"Please! Just this once!"

"..."

"Fine. We shall go to this stupid party."

Y/N sighed to herself as she gazed around her closet, going to the back, she started rummaging around it and found her white dress with floral patterns

She took the dress and went to her drawers to find her skin tight shirt, her mask, pants and her jacket. Placing her clothes on the bed, the girl took her towel and went to the bathroom.

While Y/N was taking a bath, Nahida was in the living room ae she have already dressed up in her winter clothes, the girl took out her Akasha Terminal from her pocket, although, her Akasha was revised by her mother as it oddly resembles a leaf which the girl didn't bother asking but it did made her curious about it.

The girl went to the bookcase, containing the book her mother asked her about, opening the book, Nahida was met with a picture, an illustration eerily similar to her older sister, with furrowed brows, she decided to read the name of the illustration.

Greater Lord Rukkhadevata
The Dendro Archon

"Nahida?"

The girl immediately closed the book and placed it back on its place, the girl then smiled at her sister, "Are you ready?"

"Uh yeah. By the way," the older girls eyes turned to the sleeping cat on the couch, "What do we do with him while we're gone?"

"Take him with us?" Nahida questioned, the older girl hummed as she tapped on her chin, "Hmmm... No." Y/N pointed at the girl as she made her way out the door.

Nahida just slumped down and sighed, "Wait was that-"

Y/N grumbled as she rang the doorbell, she and Nahida waited for a few seconds before the door opened, the albino girl gave a fake smile, "Hel-"

The door then slammed on her face before it opened a moment later, "-lo." And once again, the door shut.

"Umm guys!" the voice of Aphmau called out before the familiar voice of Katelyn followed, "What!"

"The Sumeru sisters are here!"

"Well, don't let them in!"

A few seconds pass before the door opened fully, "May I speak now?" Aphmau let out an awkward smile, "You may...?"

The raven female stepped aside as Y/N entered the house, "I've read your invitation for a party so obviously, we came. Did we arrive too early?" the other girl chuckled awkwardly, "Yeah..."

"Oh." Y/N then entered the house and went to the living room, arms crossed behind her back as she glanced around, "Excuse us..." Nahida mumbles as she followed her sister inside.

The what seems to be, an argument from the kitchen stopped as the other girls went out of the kitchen, "Aphmau! What did I just say!"

"Well... umm... Y/N-"

"Sumeru."

"Ahem. Miss Sumeru here did say she got the invitation, soo... it would be rude of me to not... umm... let them in... you know?"

Katelyn just groaned at that as she approached the taller girl and took hold of her jacket collar, "If you dare do anything to ruin this party, I'll kill you."

The taller female just chucked as she held Katelyn's hand and forced her to let go, "If I wanted to ruin anything," An ominous aura started surrounding the taller albino, "I would have done so already."

The ominous aura then immediately disappeared as Y/N let out a bright smile, "Now I am here to obviously attend the party!"

Kawaii-Chan blinked, "Say what now?"

The younger girl jabbed her sisters sides causing her to collapse down the floor, "A letter arrived at the mail saying something about a house warming party. I obviously wanted to come, Y/N doesn't want to since you know..." Nahida made hand gestures which the girls aside from Kawaii-Chan understood.

"What?"

"Anyways! I pleaded Y/N to come so here we are now! And it seems like we arived too early..."

Aphmau then gazed at the clock and her eyes widened, "Oh Irene! We only have thirty minutes left before the other guests arrives!"

Y/N stood up and grinned at the three girls, "Let us help with the decorations. It will save us some time." Aphmau furrowed her brows before she finally agrees to the girls request which caused teh taller girl fo grin wider as she snapped her fingers and garlands appeared hanging from the balcony stairs and in the front door as a wreath also appeared on the door, the flowers littering the house turned into a purple colored flower as the three watched in awe.

"If you stop gawking you'll be able to finish the food on time."

"Oh right the food!"

The two out of three girls went back to the kitchen as Katelyn went upstairs, Y/N grinned as she once again snapped her fingers as mistletoe's appeared on her hands.

"How did you learn to use it?" Nahida questioned which caused Y/N to turn towards her, the girls grin widened, if it was even possible, "Mom taught me while Dad taught you."

"I see."

Y/N then made her way to the archway separating the kitchen and the living room as she hanged one of the mistletoe's up it as she went to the other hallway and hang the other mistletoe.