"I don't mind hanging out for a bit," I reply, but I know I can't stay long. Train, eat, study, sleep, repeat is my current schedule. Although sleep is often removed from that. 

"Thank you!" The bus driver smiles at my words as we get off at the stop closest to Tweek Bro's coffee. "Kyle, do you need help carrying anything?" I ask as I look over at the teen whose papers look like they're two seconds away from being scattered in the small amount of snow that's starting to slowly cover the ground.

"Uh, yes please-" Kyle replies, his words slightly panicked. I take the papers that have been awkwardly stacked, allowing Kyle to shuffle his massive pile of work into a manageable hold.

"Thanks Y/n," Kyle smiles, as Kenny opens the door to Tweek Bro's for us, "No problem dude, Thanks Kenny." I walk into the coffee shop, apparently Tweek Bro's coffee used to taste like shit. However it got better when Tweek started managing how it was brewed. Since then the place has been packed during non-work/school hours.

Luckily for us, it is work/school hours. So we manage to find a seat really easily. "I've finished my assignments already Kyle, I can help you if you want-"

"-No, it's fine. I can do this. I know the answers I just haven't had time to write it all because all my other AP teachers are handing out the same amount of God damn assignments!" Kyle rants as he begins re-organising his work.

"I'll go order, what do y'all want?" I ask, getting up from the table. I know they're all going to say "Just a coffee thanks" because they feel bad that I'm paying. So I'll get their coffee orders as well as some random pastries that they won't eat until I say, "Damn, I bought too many to eat on my own..."

The only acceptable form of manipulation, getting your friends to eat the food you bought.

As I expected, they all tell me their drink orders and say they don't want anything else. So I ordered their drinks, Kyle has a plain black coffee, Cartman has a caramel latte with extra caramel and Kenny has hot chocolate. I also get my favourite drink and random pastries.

"Dude, again?" Kenny asks, shaking his head in fake disbelief as I walk over with the pastries. "What?" I ask, pretending as if I have no idea what he's talking about.

We spend the hour just hanging out, drinking our drinks and eating. Kyle manages to get through his assignments in that time, with Cartman secretly helping him though.

It was actually pretty funny how Cartman helped him. Anytime Cartman saw Kyle was stuck Cartman would read the question Kyle was on and talk about the topic to me and Kenny. Kyle would overhear and write the answer down. I'm pretty sure Kyle knew what Cartman was doing, but couldn't be bothered protesting.

Unfortunately, our lovely evening is interrupted by screaming coming from outside. I sigh and look out the window, some monster has started a rampage through the street.

"I best go and make sure Jake made it home okay. I don't want him in the street with that thing out and about." I state, getting up from my seat. In reality I know Jake is home, he texted me a few minutes ago asking if he could use my laptop for school work. I just know that Leo will want help getting rid of this monster.

"I best check on Karen." Kenny gets up as well, I wonder if he's just using his sibling as an excuse like I am? "I'll likely be here until I finish my assignments. Coffee is my life source at this point. Would you be able to walk by my house and see if Ike makes it home okay Kenny?" Kyle asks, Kyle's house is on the way to Kenny's. "Sure dude."

Kenny and I wave goodbye to Kyle and Cartman as we leave the coffee shop, then wave goodbye to each other as we go our separate ways. When he's out of sight I book it to my house.

"Dude! Where were you?!" Leo exclaims as I jump out the back window, "I was busy! Let's just get this over with. I need to sleep." I know I said I wouldn't help, but this monster is getting out of hand.

I'm my disguise which Leo has named "Butterfly Effect" or "BE" for short. He's in his Professor Chaos get up and clearly has a plan already.

"Chaos, I don't think this is working!" I exclaim as I try for a fifth time to make Leo's plan work. "Keep trying BE! We'll get it!" He exclaims, clearly becoming frustrated by his plan not working.

As I go to try again I'm kicking in the side and almost fall flat on my ass. "Mysterion are you fucking serious?! We're clearly trying to kill the monster!" I exclaim as I get into position to fight back. I almost let my voice slip in my anger, but I catch myself in time.

"For all I know you're both controlling it!" Mysterion is determined on getting us both to stop and never return, but I've only just started. As I've finally started to win the fight I look up and see the monster is almost on the ground, Leo's plan worked.

"The monster is almost dead. Can you fuck off now?" I ask, completely exhausted. I just want to sleep. "Whatever... This isn't over." Mysterion disappears and I'm just glad Leo's plan worked.

I'm definitely not continuing this shit during boxing season.