chapter 38

NASIR P.O.V

Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah am so happy and grateful finally ammie has given her blessings and permission for my relationship with shamsiya and she immediately called my uncles to let them know and when they should seek for her hand in marriage for me but I will surprise shamsiya I won't tell her anything yet so with that in mind, I called her brother to let him know about my plans to surprise her and he promise to help me out with everything after then I left to khalil house my childhood bestie to share the good news with him from today onwards now him and hafiz will no longer torment me for staying single all these years and it wasn't like I enjoyed it but I was saving myself for the right person and Alhamdulillah I have finally found her and soon she will become my other half in shaa Allah.

Saleem P.O.V

Lately I have been noticing habibity acting strange and somehow she's pale and weak I asked if she's fine and she said all is well and I felt like it was all the post-partum struggle many takes time to recover and so will she day before yesterday I took her to the hospital but she didn't allow me to see the doctor together with her I just hope she's fine and not hiding anything from me. After our discussion I took hammad together with me I needed to spend sometime with my boy so mama can rest for a while. Nadiya will be resuming back to school soon so I would be the one helping to share the responsibilities so she can have some rest it's not easy to give birth and at the same time going through motherhood challenges not being able to sleep or get enough rest, feeding the baby taking of every single thing about the baby do this do that ya Allah continue to bless our mother's it's really not easy to be in thus kind of position. No matter what we become how old we've grown we can never ever pay them back so the least we can do is to take care of them, love them, respect them and cherish them all through our lives. Oh Allah grant our mothers jannatul firdausi.

Doctor ikram P.O.V

I am not sure about the symptoms we've mentioned sometime it could be something not so serious that's the reason why they're doctors around you don't need to put pressure on yourself based on assumptions of what you have read or heard from someone else. To prove weather there's something wrong with you or not we need to do some tests and go through the process Alhamdulillah you gave birth without any complications so I don't think there's is something serious that's distrubing you this much so just stay calm and let me go through the reports first and I will get back to you.  Sometimes people go through challenges after given birth but zakiya is making things difficult for herself I keep telling her it's nothing serious but she kept on insisting it could be PCOS and it could also just be stress that's too much for her I have not seen her reports yet but I will know when the test are ready hopefully it's not serious I won't be able to face her if it happens to be anything serious because I kept assuring her it it's not serious ya Allah see us through.

HALIMA P.O.V

I went to see mama today regarding shamsiya's wedding preparation and the things to start buying from now since it won't be long before the wedding will take place, mama called me for some advice regarding the issue so based on what I can I suggested that we start with the kitchen utensils and other things like electronic, carpets while the bed set and cushions can be bought a month to the wedding but as of now we should focus on the kitchen items and other small small items that can easily be forgotten when the wedding is close. With that mama said we should go together with aunty saudat and aunty rahama to buy some of the items here in Kaduna while if I have travel to Abuja by next week I can get her the rest of the items I discussed with shamsiya to know what she prefer and the colours we finalised on everything and decided to go and weekends since it will be less busy for us. Its been days now me and zakiya we've not been talking sometimes I feel like she's hiding something from me I asked her severally but she said it's nothing that  everything is fine but I don't believe that and am going to Abuja next week only because of her am worried about her hopefully she's fine.

Yusuf  P.O.V

I have been so busy lately that I hardly even get time to see mama but since its Friday today after juma"a I went to greet her and we talked for a while. I wasn't expecting mama to let us finish talking without bringing her I have to take over Alhaji properties topic until today I was a bit surprised but still I can't trust mama it's because am no longer interested in tormenting the old man together with her maybe that's the reason she doesn't want to talk to me about anything else. It could be that she has either changed or find someone else to plan together with because the way mama has been planning to get everything for herself I don't think she can easily changed its not possible gaskiya I will keep monitoring her activities and the house maids sometime the people who u trust are the one's who stab you from the back.

Balkisu P.O.V

Few things have been bothering me lately especially about umar he has changed since I came back from dubai I don't know what the problem could have been but I asked myself so many questions but still couldn't figure out what I have done to him but maybe by talking to him I will know what the issue might be. I just hope his not planning to add another wife because the way his behaving one will think as if his planing to get me kishiya in this house ya Allah see me through even though I can't stop him but it's too early for that now even though am not sure because umar is different so I might just be thinking too much.