note

cordial greetings everyone, this is cleuora's handler speaking. before i proceed with sharing the chapters of this book, it is important for me to provide some clarifications first.  i am here to ensure the minimization of misunderstandings or misinterpretations with regards to the story sacrificestarting from today. with that in mind, this note serves as a gentle reminder for everyone.

first and foremost, i am in no way associated to kim taehyung or simply known as v or his company bighit / hybe labels. my sole aim is to use him as my character here in this story as our main lead.

in recent times, there are still instances where individuals may feel dissatisfied or encounter issues when it comes to how i simply wrote the plot. as someone who wishes to avoid getting entangled in such matters, if my writings is bothersome or if you have any concerns on how i make such cringe & confusing plots in the story, feel free to exit and find another story for you to read. additionally, english is not my first language please do bare with the grammatically incorrect words at the story. however, kindly refrain from reporting my account.

moreover, i make it a point to remain receptive to constructive criticism and feedback. as such, i encourage you to reach out to me via inbox, and i will wholeheartedly and attentively consider any concerns you raise.

having expressed all of my reminders, i sincerely appreciate your dedication in taking the time to read this significant message of mine. may the rest of your day be filled with endless happiness.

ever yours,
© cleuora 2023