Chapter 73: Scrapyard island

Start from the beginning

The two were surprised by this so they turn away as Whisper tells Y/n.

Whisper: I think he lost his memories during the battle.

Y/n: I believe so. He doesn't look like he wants to destroy us.

Whisper: What should we do?

Y/n turns to Metal Y/n who is confused and he reminds himself when he has no memory of his past which he feels bad for. He walks over to Metal Y/n and ask him.

Y/n: You don't really remember of your past do you?

Metal Y/n: Unfortunately no. My memory is all empty.

Y/n:.......Well I'm sorry for that. Hey, come with us and let's talk.

Metal Y/n: Yeah.....sure.

Whisper was concerned but trust Y/n so they take him outside and once out side Metal Y/n is blinded by the sun and it looked beautiful as he step out. He look around, seeing all the broken down bots as he look at them all when they heard Tails and Rotor call them out.

Tails: Hey you two! Did you find some parts?

Y/n: Well kinda.

They were shocked to see a still function Metal Y/n as they are not too sure but Y/n explain to them the situation while Metal Y/n pick up a Eggman bot head and stared at it for a bit while the four discussed on the situation.

Rotor: What should we do? He's too dangerous to be online after what he did.

Y/n: I agree but he has no memory. Is it wrong to destroy something that has lost his memory.

Tails: Yeah but you know how much of a threat he was. He nearly destroyed a whole planet.

Y/n: True. Still it just feels wrong to take him down.

Whisper: He maybe a dangerous robot but I agree with Y/n. Even though he is a robot from Eggman, we give others a chance. We accepted Orbot and Cubot so why not Metal Y/n?

Rotor: That is different. Those two were just victims to Eggman cruelty but for Metal Y/n.

Y/n: He too is a victim as well. All robots are. Look around you, Eggman just leave them all to die and mistreated them like unless bots. I know I may sound nuts but ask me this. Are all robots truly evil if they were programmed by a mad scientist?

Rotor and Tails look at each other and not sure what to say. Then Tails noticed something and called out.

Tails: He's gone!

They turn to see Metal Y/n gone and they see him going inside of a building as Y/n asked Tails.

Y/n: Where is he going?

Tails: If i remember correctly. That must be where the control room is. He's going to try to access the memory banks!

Rotor: If that happens then he'll remember everything!

Y/n: Then let's go, hurry!

They race after Metal Y/n while we see him wondering through the hallway, looking around as he feels like he knows this place. He placed his robotic hand onto the walls of the hallway as it feels very familiar when a door open in front of him.

He look inside and sees the control room which he step inside and look around. He was amazed but feels like he been there before. He soon walk over to the control console and looks at the controls and noticed a socket so he plug himself into the controls which turns on the power.

Metal Y/n looks through the data and sees what was this machine was for and what this place was. He go deeper ti the file and suddenly flashes appear as flashes show Eggman, the Death Eggman, an army of robots and himself sitting on his throne.

He squeeze on the control console as memories came flooding back as he groan in pain as flashes of his evil appear faster and faster until it all stop.

Soon Y/n and the rest arrived as Metal Y/n turn to see them. They were too late to stop him and they were ready for a fight but instead Metal Y/n sat down on the ground and felt depressed.

Metal Y/n: I'm sorry. I'm so so so sorry.

They were stunned by this and they didn't know what to do. Then Y/n walk over to him and then he sat down next to him.

Metal Y/n: I remember everything. The evil I have done, a monster that I have become. I've cost soo much destruction and death. All of this is my fault.

Y/n: It's okay. I......I understand your pain.

Metal Y/n: All I ever wanted is for my kind to live in peace without no one like Eggman abuse us, use us or sent us into suicide missions. All I ever wanted, is for robots to be free.

Y/n:.....I understand. I'm sorry foe what you and the other bots have to go through. It must been hard.

Metal Y/n: It has. I'm sorry for everything I have done.

Then Y/n put up his hand to him which he turn as Y/n gives him a smile and tells him.

Y/n: (smile) How's about we make peace to each other. We don't have to fight anymore, peace has finally come.

Metal Y/n stared at him and then he take his hand and they shake on it. Rotor and Tails were surprised but glad while Whisper is also glad as both Y/n and Metal Y/n stood up as peace is formed.

(Later)

Soon we see Tails and Rotor finally done as they step back as Metal Y/n sees some robots put together with different parts which Metal Y/n ask.

Metal Y/n: What is this?

Y/n: (smile) Company. We can't just leave you alone without any friends.

Then he blast a bolt of electrically at the robots and once that they came online and look around of the world they were waking up as Tails tells Metal Y/n.

Tails: I've got rid of the old programming from Eggman for a new one. Now they are programmed to repair other bots and listen to their leader.

Metal Y/n: Which is me?

Y/n: (smile) Yeah. You wanted to leaf your people into a peaceful life. Well, this is your chance.

Metal Y/n turn to his robotic people and walk up to them and then tells them all.

Metal Y/n: My people. We are given a second chance in life by our new friends. Now, let us live on in peace knowing that peace has finally come.

The other robots celebrated this second chance and they go to work, getting other robot parts they can find and then putting them together as they watch this happen.

Metal Y/n: Knowing this place has power, we can use some to reactive the robots.

Y/n: (smile) We'll sent in some batteries and come by qnd see the progress is doing.

Metal Y/n: Thank you and.....I'm truly am sorry for what I've done in the past.

Y/n: (smile) It's all in the past now. Just take care yourself okay?

Metal Y/n:......Right. goodbye friend.

Y/n: (smile) You too.

And so the four walk back to the plane and once they climb on they take off and leave the island as Tails says to Y/n.

Tails: I never know that would happen.

Rotor: Yeah that was really crazy. Still are you sure about this?

Y/n: This is a new era. The war is over and rather holding our angers towards those we fought. We should accept them no matter what.

Tails: (smile) Spoken like a true Freedom fighter.

Y/n smiled as they return back home while Metal Y/n watches them go as he will miss them but will remember their kindness and will make things right for them as he turn and return back to his robot people to start building their own civilian here on Scrapyard island.

To be continue...........................................