"Come on, babe. You're gonna be fine." Louis says weeping and trying to denie the inevitable. Y/N sighs at this and goes to comfort one of his best friends.

"Louis, I'm so sorry but--." Y/N says as he puts a hand on his shoulder but Louis pushes it away.

"NO! She's fine! We need to cut off the arm before it gets to her brain." Louis says as he gets up and looks at everyone if they had something sharp as they had looked back at him, worried for the girl dying on the ground. Louis then sees Gabriel with his machete in hand. "Father Gabriel, please help her! Give me your machete!" He says as he tries to take it from him.

"I'm so sorry, Louis. She's too far gone now. You haven't got long but if you want to say for final goodbyes to her, I can put her down before she turns." Gabriel offers. Louis sobs for a moment before nodding.

"But I'll do it. She'd want me to." Louis says. Gabriel hesitantly hands him the machete as Louis goes to say his final goodbye to his lover. He gets on his knees and whispers in Adakus ear before taking her arm and placed it down to chop her arm off.

"LOUIS, DON'T!" Y/N tries to stop him but it was too late. Her screams filled the room as everyone there watches helplessly as Louis kept chopping until the arm was off and the screaming had stopped suddenly. Louis only then realized what he had done and sat back away from Adaku's dead body, waiting for her to turn. Seeing that Louis was unable to do it, Tenn went up with his shiv and stabbed Adaku's temple. Stopping her from coming back as one of the monsters outside their walls. Who were clawing and banging their hands on the windows and doors, trying to get in as their groans could be heard.

"STAY CLOSE!! PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!" Rick orders a group of five residents, two were young sister's, of Alexanderia to safety from the undead around them. They kept a defensive circle around the kids as they pushed through the herd, nearly getting swarmed. Quickly thinking, Rick sees Clementine, Michonne and Eugene defending the barn from the walkers. Clem pointed out Rick and his group and had to make an opening for them to unite with them. Eugene and michonne kill a bunch of walkers and make some breathing room for Rick, and Clementine goes to help them to the barn. Unfortunately, one of his group, a worker on the windmill, twists his ankle on a curb, and walkers soon swarmed him and ripped him to pieces. Rick tries to help him, but there's too many ripping the man apart. His screams of agony fill the air as Rick and his group run back to the barn. They all run back in, but the walkers stuck their arms through in between the big doors. Preventing them from closing it all the way. There was others in the barn that went to help, including Marlon, Violet and Ruby, ran to help them try to keep the doors closed. However, more and more came at the doors.

"This won't hold!" Euegene says terrified.

"Clementine, find something sharp and cut there fucking arms off!!" Violet says. Clem nods and runs around the barn to find something. She goes to the back and finds a chainsaw on the top shelf. She goes for it but can't due to her small height. So she finds a step ladder and climbs up it and takes it.

"Hey! Get out of the way!" Clem shouts as she starts the saw and goes to the doors, cutting off their arms, splattering blood on them and the doors. Before they slam the door shut and lock it down with the big board.

"Use the wagon! That piece of wood won't hold them long!" Rick says as everyone goes to move the wagon against the doors. After they blocked the doors, they all took a breather and talk what the plans are next. Clem checks the saw for gas but was empty and drops it to the side. Too heavy for the girl anyway. She sees Rick, Michonne and Judith reunited and held each other. Clem tells them that she brought her and others here after seeing the walkers pouring in, then getting thanked by Rick and michonne for her action. Marlon calms Rosie down, who is freaking out from the walkers pounding on the walls and doors outside. Ruby tries to calm the horses down from all that was going on with the help of some of the other surviving residents. Eugene informs Rick that he managed to send a SOS signal to the hilltop and the kingdom that they were being overrun from walkers. Hearing this, Rick tells everyone the new plan. When something like this happens, Rick put Dayrl in charge of turning on a bunch of CD operated radio's in one of the shelters. When the distraction is set, they all go out and form a line with guns, melee weapons and shelds to fight off the undead. In short, the best plan is to wait and keep quiet until Dayrl sets the distraction. Some of the residents are skeptical about this plan but agree to it since there's no other option for their situation. While they were discussing the plan, Violet climbed up the second level by ladder to see if she can see anyone alive down below. She goes to the windows and scanned the grounds. She sees some people on top of the windmill so she grabs some binoculars on the floor next to her. Looking through them, she sees that it's Glenn and Maggie. Looking okay for the time being. She looks back down at the ground, seeing nothing but the dead flooding the streets. Looking closer, she sees that Dayrl and Y/N are alive and are heading to one of the shelters with walker guts on them.

Y/N and Dayrl had searched all the shelters except one more. Which is the most important because its their best hope of winning the fight against the walkers, as Dayrl told Y/N the battle plan in the previous shelter they were in. They reach the shelter, passing by a van with dead walkers around the van and the windows  were covered. Y/N stops and thinks that there might be someone in there.

"What are you doing?" Dayrl whispers very quietly. Y/N mouths 'quiet' and moves close to the window. He knocked lightly and waited before the curtains opened slightly and sees Carl and Ellie inside. Y/N tells them to shush as they leave and go inside the shelter. They block off the door before they hear running footsteps, and an axe went into the couch they used to block the door!

"Whoa, not dead!" Y/N shouts as the person weilding the axe fell to the ground was a woman looking very weak and sick. With a bite mark on her.

"Sorry...I thought you were one of them." The woman says. This woman's name was Anna, who got bit after helping Carl and Ellie get inside the van but got bit in the process. She tells them that she got all the radio's set up by the window and are ready to play. Dayrl says good work and that they'll put her down before she turns. Anna thanks them and tells them to find her daughters, Sonya and Kim, tell them to be good girls and that momma loves them. Last being seen with Rick and her boyfriend, a worker on the windmill. Y/N then tells her it'll be alright before putting her down with a bullet to the head......

Author here. So I had a little more planned out for this chapter but I think this will be a good place to end off. The next chapter will tell what happened during the aftermath with Y/N and clem talking about it, among other things inside their home. Yes, ik it's lazy but I know you guys have been waiting long enough for more chapters to be updated. And I'm really gonna try my best to get more out in a fast but also slow pace to make them good, unlike this one lol. So yeah, hoped you liked it and I'll see yall soon with the next chapter.