AUTHOR'S POV.

When Y/N drove up to the main gate, they found that no one was on the guard tower watching the road leading to it. So they waited for a few seconds until A.J noticed someone was on the platform of the new windmill in the process of being built. Could've been anyone since they couldn't see who was up there from their distance. Y/N takes note that they are waving to them, and sound like they trying to say something, but still can't hear them. Once Aaron tries to open the locked gate, they hear groans on the other side and see outlines of walkers on the cloth on the gate. They all quickly realized that a horde of walkers got in somehow and begun to figure out a plan on how to get in there and see what they can do in this situation. Sebastian then argues that he's just leaving. Saying that he's got a better chance at just getting to Richmond himself than going with Y/N and his friends. Aaron was the only one that put effort on trying to stop him but effective enough as Sebastian flips them off and just keeps on walking. They all want to take the south gate to get inside but Y/N argues they need to get in now since he's so worried for Clementine and his friends. Aaron says that they could take the old swear line into the towns center, in front of Gabriel's church. Where they've set up one of many safe place in case of a horde gets in somehow, someway. They all agree to this plan as T-dog and Aaron stayed behind to make more noise to draw as many away to get into the town.

Aaron led Y/N, A.J and Dayrl to the sewer and get the vines and leaves off the manhole cover and opened it up. They all climbed in as Aaron closed the cover back up. They all dropped into the sewer water and see a few skeletons. Dayrl explains that they used to dump some walkers down there but stopped as the smell started to emitted through the manholes inside and sinked up the whole place. And it was a big hole in their defenses. Dayrl takes them to the entrance up above them to Gabriel's church and climbed up first to listen for walkers. He opens the manhole a little as a walker shambles by him and sees that it was clear enough for them to fight through. They all climbed up and headed to thr church as walkers started to surround them.

"HEY, LET US IN!!!" Y/N yells as dayrl and A.J fights off the walkers with their knifes and guns. He hears objects moving by the door and it opens, revealing Gabriel opening the door.

"Get in, quick!" Gabriel says while holding his machete as Y/N, Dayrl and A.J get inside. Gabriel and a few other Alexanderia residents close the door and block it off. Y/N and Dayrl attends to the residents while looking for their loved ones among the twenty people inside. They find Willie and Tenn inside as they and Gabriel explains to them what happened. While they were trying to fix the broken lock on the gate, a massive herd came from the trees. When Louis went to go close the gate, it wouldn't lock and before everyone inside knew it, one walker seemed to have opened the gate and let the herd in. They tried to hold the herd back with making a firing squad but it was no use as more and more kept coming. No one inside the church knows if anyone is still alive but in case of horde emergencies like this, Rick had set up shelters from the herds in case any large number broke in with supplies to fight them back. Gabriel's church, the mess hall and some of the larger homes to be exact. Hearing this, Y/N needs to find Clementine at one of these places and try to rescue as many people as he can. Which Dayrl steps in to watch his back. A.J wants to go but he knows that he's needed at the church and will keep Y/N and clem from being worried for his safety.

Y/N and Dayrl take one of the dead walkers by outside by the backdoor that Gabriel had killed and cut it open to camouflage themselves. The two men then debate on which place they should look to first but before they could talk about it, Louis and his girlfriend, Adaku, were running to the back of the church as a large number of walkers were coming towards them. Without thinking, both men immediately go to their rescue as two walkers pinned them down. They removed the walkers off them as Dayrl tells Y/N to get them inside as he stays to try and lure them away somehow from the church. When Y/N escorted his friends inside the church, he noticed that Adaku was not looking too good and that's when he saw the three bite marks on her arm. From wrist to to her bicep was gushing out blood.