55.

Wanting: More Explicit Content ;)

Errol

There really was no words to describe how perfect Atlas was

And I mean fucking perfect.

I watched him like a goddamn maniac as I positioned my face between his legs, gently pulling them over my shoulders. He was shaking against me, but the look on his face told me it was most likely from nerves and anticipation.

Hopefully pleasure too... The heavy rise and fall of his chest as his lids grew heavier. The rich blush scattered recklessly across his face. Regardless of how absolutely delicious he looked, I watched for any discomfort. Anything that told me he might've been doing this more for me than him.

That was something I definitely didn't want.

But he didn't protest when I held him still with left arm pressed firmly over his waist. The moan he released made me press against him tighter, allowing my tongue to slowly trailed the length of his hard dick. His hands grasped at his comforter in an attempt to stop himself buckling his hips, but it was my arm pressed into him that kept him as still as he needed to be.

The sound he made when I took him completely into my mouth damn near made me fucking cum. There was just no way a person could be this fucking attractive. Could look so fucking angelic with his cock in my mouth. It made me realize I probably should've taken these damn suit pants off considering how uncomfortably tight they were pressing against my own hard on, but I didn't dare separate myself from Atlas.

He was absolutely losing himself against my touch, and I was soaking it up like a fucking drug.

He was leaking inside my mouth, hinting at an orgasm that was right on the brink, but there was so much more I wanted to do before he came. There was so much better I wanted to make him feel. He deserved an entire ocean of pleasure coursing through him, and I was ready to do anything to make him feel that incredible.

While my left arm kept him still for me, I used my right hand to grab the lube I had placed on the bed beside us, all the while never stopping the treacherous movements of taking him as far into my mouth as possible, before releasing his now throbbing cock.

The gel was cool to touch, so rubbed it against my fingers to warm it up a bit. I didn't want to startle him in any way, which was why I only temporarily slipped him out of my mouth to reiterate "if I hurt you in any way, tell me to stop."

All Atlas could do was nod. Words were his biggest challenge tonight, but he needed to understand just how critical communication was with this.

That was when I took him in my mouth again, falling madly in love with the way Atlas's eyes squeezed shut tight with my touch. Obsessing over the rawness of his lips from biting down on them so hard. He was adamant about making as little noise as possible, and I was adamant about waking up every soul in this life and the next with his screams.