40.

Well hello, lovelies!
How are we doing today?
Happy Friday Eve!
I'm a day early on the upload cause I'm trying to wrap this story up and start writing Derek again (yes I promise I haven't abandoned that one!)
I haven't been updating it because I honestly haven't been in the best headspace to write comedy this past year or so...
However I'm feeling more inspired and I think y'all deserve the best of the best, so I'm taking it slow and revamping the direction I wanted the story to go.
Plus Derek is my fav character and I really want this story to embody his personality more.
Aka comedy on comedy on comedy lol.
Thank you so much for your patience :')
And thank you as always for reading!
I love y'all so so much
Make sure you're taking care of yourself, for me
xoxo

Warning: Explicit Content ;)

Atlas

I slept like I was drugged last night

I don't even remember when I got to sleep. I remember Errol cleaning us up, then he settled into the mattress, pulled me into his chest like I was as light as a pillow, and the next thing I knew I was out.

When I woke up the following morning, I could barely remember what day it was. My alarm was what woke me, but the sound of the shower going is what kept me up. "Errol?" I whispered into the never ending darkness. My hands felt the spot besides me, but it was empty. Well not fully empty, a furry friend had joined us somewhere during the night.

Errol must've let him in, I thought as a small smile spread across my face. He must be in the shower now.

My throat felt irritated from dryness once I woke up, which was the reason sweatpants were lazily thrown on and I headed for the kitchen. Dash was kind enough to get up from his comfortable spot on the bed, and guide me. I appreciated it because sleep still fogged up most of my mind.

I knew it was seven in the morning from my alarm going off. Errol actually suprised me by being such an early riser.

Especially after...

As soon as my mind went there, I knew I'd made a terrible mistake. My face grew heated at the thoughts of last night. How indecipherably good it felt.

Father, forgive me for I have sinned. And if Errol felt that good, I'll probably sin again.

Can you repent for sins your about to do, or is that contradictive to repenting?

My hand gripped the fridge door before prying it open. In order to help with my memory, Nyra and I kept everything in the same place. Though I needed to feel things to get around, I didn't particularly enjoy putting my hands on everything. Especially food products.

The water pitcher was easy to find on the left side of the fridge, then I grabbed a plastic cup next and set everything on the kitchen island.

"Good morning." Errol spoke from the entry to the kitchen, startling the complete hell out of me. The plastic cup got knocked over as I jumped, and I was silently grateful it was both plastic, and empty. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." he added. His voice still sounded rough, more or less from the sleep we got, and after the events of last night, it was starting to do things to me. He was starting to do things to me.