56.

Warning: Explicit Content (kinda- nothing too crazy) ;)

Atlas

Time had never made much sense whenever I was with Errol

And tonight was absolutely no different. Hell, I'd recon I was more deceived than I'd ever been. Almost immediately after Errol came, he flipped us over and pulled me onto him. My head rested on his chest, still feeling his warm cum dripping out of me while my own mess coated both our stomachs. We were hot and sweaty and sticky, but I didn't care. The slight chill in my room felt perfect against our bare bodies, drawing me even closer to him.

"Do you feel okay? Did I hurt you at all?" He whispered, his voice felt like smooth velvet against my ears, reminding me of how he sounded moments before he came, thrusting into me relentlessly to first ride out the entirety of my own orgasm.

I shook my head no, as my fingers traced patterns on his bare chest now, mimicking the patterns his fingers etched into my bare back. "Not at all." I mumbled. My words were slightly muffled by his chest, but his cologne made me want to burry my face into him... so I didn't mind. "At first it was a bit uncomfortable, but then..." my voice trailed off this time when I thought of what came after. Figuratively and literally.

Errol must've understood because his arm tightened, holding me even firmer against him. I heard a faint chuckle slip past his lips which made me smile. I was tied between wanting to praise the very ground this man walked on, and not wanting to give the same man any more of an ego boost. Clearly he'd done way more research on gay sex than I had.

It was hard to pinpoint how much time had passed, as I listening to the steadying pace of Errol's heart, a beat that had somehow synched up with my own. Maybe it was the intoxication from the highs of pleasure that made me feel so unexpectedly freeing, that my next words I spoke into the peaceful quiet surprised even myself.

"Would you like to be my date to my exhibition in a few weeks?" I whispered, the only telling that Errol was even still awake, was the patterns he never stopped tracing against my back, along with the occasional ass grab here and there.

And when I felt his hand still, I knew he'd heard me.

"You're doing an exhibition?" He asked in full curiosity. "Since when?"

I grimaced a bit at that, wondering if I should tell him the truth of how long I'd known about it. "Atticus approached me about it weeks ago, but you were really busy with the show and let's be honest, I didn't really know how to talk about it."

Errol's body relaxed further into the mattress, with his fingers returning to their task at hand on my back.

"I understand." I could feel him nod slightly when his chin rested against my messy locks of hair. I knew my hairstyle was absolutely a lost cause at this point, but I didn't care. "And I would, without a question, join the great Atlas Galanis on his return to the art show world."