f o u r

"Carol..?"
He called out to her.
"Yeah I did it, I didn't hurt anybody of our own did I.?" she asked. "Nah, we're good."

"Who's she?" Carol asked.
"Ion' know, chick helped out Rick and Carl or something." He said.
You appreciated him not mentioning anything from when you first actually interacted.
A little surprised, considering he seemed to heavily dislike you because of that.
Rightfully so.

All three of you headed back up to where the others went. Meeting up with them along the way.
The group kept walking in search of a shelter to stay at. You weren't sure how much longer you actually were going to stick with these people, your camp might still be out there, what if your brother, Luke, really was okay.
You couldn't just leave him out there.

You followed along side the group until they found a large barn to stay the night in.
Daryl sat outside to keep watch. He sat there thinking to himself. Thinking of what made him want to follow you, to help you kill that man at Terminus.

Did I feel bad for her.? I mean she did mention sum bout her brother.?

He didn't know what it was, but he knew he was intrigued , lured by you. Your skill, your determination. You were such a mystery to him.

**

You finally decided you should leave tonight. Find your people.
Later that night, when everyone was asleep, you left through the back door of the barn and limped your way into the woods. You headed toward the road in search of a town or something.
Following a nearby road, you saw signs posted.

'Y/N, don't go to the Sanctuary. Half our people died there. We're headed East, follow this road there should be a town nearby, we'll stay there for a few nights.
- Meredith, Luke.'

Holy shit.
You haven't seen a sign of there's in weeks, they're still alive they made it out of there.
Walking as fast as you could you headed East and followed their instructions. By morning you finally found the town they talked about.

It was over run, dead everywhere. They either left or are hiding.
You thought.
Sprinting through house after house you found a note posted on a door.

'Y/N, follow the train tracks off to the side of the road to the train tunnel, we're staying there.
-Meredith, Luke'

You sprinted through the horde, walkers starting to block you off left and right. You found the tunnel they talked about, it was falling apart and broken up but you knew they were in there.
Running into the tunnel you closed the giant doors behind you. Climbing up rubble you saw about 10 walkers inside the tunnel which was blocked off by rocks on the other end. Anxiety filled you as you realized there was no one living inside. What if your brother was one.

Shining your dim flashlight at each of the walkers below you, you saw him.
Luke.

Him and Meredith were down there, seething with hunger to grab you. Tears formed in your eyes. But you couldn't cry. You were to drained. Instead you just sat there.
Watching as all the walkers clawed away at the rocks you were sat on.

You passed out. Waking up crushed onto the ground, rocks on top of you. The walkers on the other side of that rock wall reaching toward you.
You tried to get up, move yourself from their arms, but a rock was perfectly placed on your leg, the leg you had been shot at. It crushed your already snapped bone. The pain was so strong, you found yourself unconscious again.

**

"Dad, wake up." Carl said as he shook Rick with force. Rick jolted up and quickly checked to make sure Carl was okay.
"I'm okay dad, but she left, that girl, she's gone." Carl said

Rick rubbed his eyes and clicked his tongue.
"She said she had people out there, she's probably off looking for them." He said patting Carl on the shoulder.

"Dad she won't make it out there alone. Her people are probably dead." Carl said.
Daryl listened around the corner where he sat sharpening some arrows.

"Carl forget about it, it's okay-
"No dad, we're not leaving her behind. She's one of us now. She tried to save us back at Terminus. We should help her." Carl said cutting Rick off.

Rick sighed and agreed to go search, he brought daryl along with him since he can track pretty well.
Daryl followed your footprints decently through the damp grass and woods until they made it to the road where they found the signs posted for you.
Following the signs they found the town where you were at.

It didn't take a note or anything to figure out where you were. All the walkers were flooding one area trying to get in.

The train tunnel.