t w o

"walkers?"
you asked peeling your eyes open.
"that's right, walkers, the dead." he asked again.
"i've lost count now." You respond looking around. He's with a boy. The boy crouched down to you, asking another question.

"How many people have you killed."

"Four." You respond.

"Why."

"They were bad men, did bad things to my family."

With that response the man picked you up. He looked rough, real rough. You could tell they had just been through a lot. Your head spun with dizziness from blood loss and starvation, causing you to pass out yet again.
You woke up the next morning in what seemed to be an abandoned house. As you woke up the man offered you some food and water, which you shoveled down almost immediately. You thanked him and began to ask him questions.

"Do you guys have a group.? A camp.?"

"We did, but it got raided and were split up, my son Carl and I are looking for the sanctuary in hopes they'll be there." "I'm Rick."

"Well Rick, I'm Y/N." "I'm looking for my camp as well, my brother. I saw signs about that sanctuary place, my people might be there too."

"We can go together, how about that? We leave now and we'll make it by dusk, it's not far." The man says.
"I saw you with your knives, you're good. You could be good help getting us there, just stay easy on your leg." He added.

You agree to his plan as for it sounds like a good way to get closer to finding your brother. The three of you set off in the directions the signs point to. As much as you didn't trust this so call sanctuary, you still thought it might be where your brother could've went out of fear, looking for any shelter.
Each step you winced in pain, but you knew you couldn't stop, you're brother is there, he is, you know it.

**

'Terminus , Safe place for all.' You found it, rushing yourself over to the gates, you were stopped immediately and forced to give up your guns. You didn't mind much since you're better with your knives, which they did allow.

Almost immediately as we stepped into the courtyard, the man and his son were greeted by their people. You were glad for them. Searching for your own you scanned the area, finding different familiar faces.. the young girl and man you had faced earlier. Attempting to leave, you were grabbed by the arm and pulled over by Rick. He began introducing you and you felt overwhelmed with guilt seeing that they were his people..

"This is Y/N, Carl and I found her stranded, and injured. We noticed she was amazing with taking out the dead and with her going to the same place as us, for the same reason too, she could be a good help to us and we could for her."

Your eyes interlocking with the man you stabbed. "Hey I know that son' bitch! She tried to kill Beth and I." He shouts pointing his crossbow at you. "Daryl stop!" Rick grabs a hold of him. Shortly followed with a gauze and questions. "What does he mean you tried to kill him and Beth.?" Rick shouts at you.

"I was in a rough situation and I needed their supplies. I wasn't going to kill 'em though. She's the one who shot my leg." You responded bluntly, also knowing you were lying, you would've killed them.

"You bitch you stabbed me, you deserved that shot." He says lowering his crossbow, and shoving Rick off him. The girl, Beth, came over and looked at your leg.
"Sorry for shootin' you, I understand where you were at, we've all been there, I appreciate you helping Rick and Carl out." She said. You couldn't believe how sweet she was, I wouldn't have forgiven somebody like that, you thought.
"Don't apologize, screw that girl." Daryl scoffed walking away, passing a few glances at you before turning the corner.

You gave everyone a small smile and nod and walked away searching for your brother. To your surprise, he wasn't there. You decided you were going to stay the night here and leave in the morning to search more.
Wiping the tears from your eyes you went off to shower and get cleaned up.

"Hey, we're all out eating some dinner if you'd like to join us you're welcome. Names Maggie."

You wanted little to nothing to do with these people, considering you had one mission and you didn't need other problems or people to care for. But you took the offer.
You got dried and dressed and walked over to their fire.
"Just some squirrel Daryl got since he ain't lettin' us eat their food just yet, he doesn't trust 'em." Maggie said as I sat down.
"It's all good, other than some canned food Rick gave me, I haven't eaten in weeks." You add.

You appreciated their kindness, but you needed to find somebody and say something before leaving in the morning.

But where is that weirdo with the crossbow?