The Hands Of God

Everyone pay attention to the screen. Zeno, the King of Everything has arrived on the battlefield with his guards. Now, the War started to reach his climax.

A groan interrupted some of them. Looking over, they saw the student of the Class 3-A waking up. They look around confuse before Konoka asked. "What's happened?"

"The last thing i remember is...feeling a huge pressure." Ayaka hold her head.

"We'll tell you later." Negi said quickly. He and Asuna shared a look. In a way, it was a good thing that they were unconscious. Otherwise, they would be traumatised after witnessing the death of the previous Episode.

Archon narrow his eyes. "At long last."

Zeno look at him seriously. He may be another person, but he will always recognise him. "Zarama."

Archon shake his head. "Wrong. I'm Archon...but for you...i'm your executioner."

Beerus's eyes widened. "ZE...ZENO-SAMA!?"

Goku waved. "Yo, Zen-Chan!"

The G.O.Ds still couldn't believe that a Mortal dared to use that nickame with the Omni King, even more so when the Omni King didn't mind this. Just what's going on?

Zeno look at Goku and smile. "Yo!"

Goku smile back before he frown. "We've really need your help! You're the only one strong one to defeat this guy!"

Beerus has a look of realisation on his face. "I know!"

Vegeta glance at him. "What is it?"

Beerus glance at him. "Whis must have known if he died, Zeno would come here. Gods will intervene in the actions of others Gods. Whis know that and sacrifice himself to protect us."

Vegeta and the rest were surprise to learn about it. Meanwhile, Beerus look around in confusion. "Where is Danshinkan-Sama and why  isn't he here?"

Arak frowned. "That's right. Danshinkan-Sama is the first one to know what's happening with any of the Angel."

To everyone's surprise, it was one of the Omni Guard that answered him. "He's currently occupied holding the Multiverse together. Those God Battles have cracked Time and Space."

Zeno's Palace

Danshinkan was seeing try to contain every Worlds.

Everyone was surprise by the scene. They knew that the Evil Gods have damaged the Multiverse, but not that much.

"Reality is being forced into a state of Chaos."

Danshinkan gritted his teeth as the others Angel arrive and assisted him.

The Angel were concerned. The last time they saw their father struggling was...never. It's the first time it's happen.

"The Great Priest is strong, but he won't be able to hold it forever."

Earth

The Omni Guard look toward Archon. "The crack in Space Time cannot simply being repaired. They are corrupted by the Energy of the Dark One."

Archon clenched his fist. "I've been waiting eons for this moment, you little shit."

He raised his fist and hold it in Zeno's direction. "Come. You will feel the terror of my vengeance."

Zeno narrow his eyes. "I made a mistake by not erasing you long ago. But not today!"

Goku (Super) and those of his Universe became fearful. "Wait. Is he going to?..."