Rise Of The Evil Omni King

After a few moments, the light faded away. And when everyone look at the next scene...they couldn't be anymore surprise.

The sky darkned as black lightning strick the ground. Not just that, but similar lightning eruped from the ground while the entier World was shaking. Goku and Vegeta grunted as they struggled to stay on their feets.

Everyone was getting nervous about this event. And the pressure they feel didn't help.

"W-What's happening?!" Chopper asked shocked.

"It sound like the end of the World." Rock Lee say.

"No." Neji narrow his eyes. "Not just the World...the entire Multiverse."

Naruto look around shocked. Sasuke narrow his eyes. Ichigo and Piccolo growled as they feel a massive presure. Luffy stumbled for a bit, and Saitama blinked. Gohan gritted his teeth. Trunks gasped. "W-What is this?!"

Natsu clenched his fist. "That's not good!"

Soren narrow his eyes. "What we are experiencing...It's like the entier Multiverse is shaking."

Coycutus, Sebas, Demigra, Mare, and Zarama were seeing dissapear in a pilar of black light while everything was shaking.

Dragon Ball

Chichi, Bulma, Goten, Trunks, and Videl watched the sky in shock. Pan, who was in Videl's arms, wined in worry.

One Punch Man

King, who was buy a Video Game, jumped when black lighting came out the ground. "What the!?"

Naruto

Everyone in Konoha panicked when the sky changed of colors.

Bleach

Orihime and the others watched with worry as lightning stricked the ground. "What's happening?"

Fairy Tail

Lucy, Erza, and Grey look around in shock as lighting came out the ground.

One Piece

The Strawhats, who has being looking for their Captain, watched as the sky changed color. Ussop panicked. "W-What is going on?!"

Zorro narrow his eyes. "I don't know. But i have a bad feeling about this."

Everyone couldn't help but agree with Zorro on the screen. This was getting more and more out of control.

Hunter X Hunter

Gon and Killua were on a field when suddenly, the sky darkned, and a rift appear on the sky showing the Evil Gods taking of their Potara Earring. Gon and Killua were shocked. "Hum?!"

Yugioh

Kaiba smirked. "At least i win, Yugi!"

He point at his Rival. "I'll wipe out your life points with my best Monster!"

Then, a pilar of black light errupted between the two of them, much to their shock. "What is this!?"

Pokemon

Ash, Misty, and Brock watch in shock as the entier World was shaking and black light came out the ground. Pikachu narrow his eyes as his cheek sparkles in electicity.

Black Cover

Asta's jaw dropped when he saw what's happening. "What kind of Magic is this!?"