it's the thuggish ruggish bone

ابدأ من البداية

You whimper a little and stand her up. "You okay to walk?"

"I guess.. I wish you kinda told me sooner. I get why you didn't."

Of course I get it, I'm basically part devil myself..

"I-I was gonna tell you eventually!"

"Well, duh. It'd be rude if you didn't."

"Y'know, you're taking this awfully well. Whenever people find out I'm a devil, they usually just run away."

"But there's good devils, right?"

"Yeah.. Chester's a good example."

"You're a good example, Y/N."

"Y-Yeah.."

"..."

"Well.. anyways, it looks like only the ice cream got damaged, so we can just take the stuff and buy you more ice cream, okay?"

You smile and nod your head. You start to pick up the bags and she tries to help. "Hey, Asa, I got it. You're limping, just let me get it." You say as you pick up the bags near her. "O-Oh, sorry.." She hands the ones she picked up to you.

"Nah, you were just trying to help. Hold onto my shoulder so you can walk easier."

"Okay.. um, hey, what do we do about the corpse..?"

"Don't know, don't really care. Someone'll find it and call someone to get it picked up. I'd rather not be questioned."

"True.."

Yoru, one, I cannot BELIEVE you tried to turn her into a weapon, and two.. should we.. tell her?

"Not my fault. And no."

What! Why?!

"It wouldn't be beneficial to us for her to know."

So Chester knowing is beneficial..?

"Of course. He's my second in command."

Are you for real..

You tug on her a little. "You alright? You look a bit stressed."

"O-Oh, I'm okay, don't worry.. I was just thinking about something."

You stay quiet for a little bit as you two exit the alley. Right before entering the store, you stop. "Thinkin' about what?"

"Huh? Oh.. um.. we can talk about it later."

"Hmm.. okay."

After repurchasing the ice cream, you arrive at your apartment. You both go inside and kick your shoes off. "Just sit on the counter while I put the stuff away." You say as you place the bags down.

She hops up onto the counter and watches you misplace every single grocery that you're putting away.

"Um.. Y/N, do you need help?"

"Huh? No, why?"

"You put the milk in your freezer."

"..Yeah, it'll keep it cold."

"It'll freeze."

"Oh."

"It's in the name. Freezer. It freezes stuff."

"Oh."

"And you put the ice cream in the fridge."

"Hey, that doesn't count! I'm gonna eat it soon!"