"No it wasn't aru!" Yao yelled back.

"Don't be mean to Yao, Da? I have my pipe." Ivan said sweetly.

This caused a three-way argument to occur. It went on for a few more minutes until some counties decided to pull them apart. Yao huffed and sat down by Kiku, Alfred by his brother, and Ivan by Yao.

"Alright this is the last one I'm going to read." Arthur said. "Its another one of Alfred." He paused reading over it, frowning. Alfred paled a bit. Matthew looked at his brother and put a hand on his shoulder. It didn't do much.

"Dear Diary, sometimes I really envy Mattie. His ability to just disappear. Sure it must suck for him to not always be noticed, but he has the ability to be. Granted most of the time he's actually noticed it's during a hockey game but he can do it. Me? I can't ever get people to forget me, and I am blamed for everything, hated for the things I try to do right because of it. Sometimes I get tired, and sometimes? Sometimes I just don't want people to know I'm there."

Everyone looked to Alfred with wide eyes. Alfred sunk down in his seat uncomfortable with all the stares. Matthew looked at him sadly. He knew his brother didn't like all the attention he got, and he knew that his brother was blamed for a lot of things. But he never knew that he wanted to disappear. Matthew hugged his brother. Some nations looked guilty because they knew they were ones who blamed Alfred for things. Alfred just let his brother hug him. He never wanted anyone to know that sometimes he just wanted to be invisible, to disappear.

Arthur handed the book to Francis to continue. "Alright lets continue."

Everyone looked away from Alfred and towards Francis. "The next one is Matthew. It seems to fit right in with Alfred's. Do you know what it's like to be invisible? To be ignored? And when you are noticed they even mistake you for someone else. That is my life. I live in my brother's shadow. Everyone talks about how great his country is. How rich it is, how free it is, how it's so much better then that other country they can't even remember the name of. I sometimes wonder... if I died today... would anyone notice? Or would they go on with their lives completely oblivious? All i want is to know that I mean something. All I want is to be acknowledged that I'm here and someone cares. All I want, is to be noticed."

Alfred had tears in his eyes. He didn't mean to over shadow his brother, really he didn't. He pulled away from Matthew and made his was across the room and let his tears fall. He was a horrible brother to him. He forgot his own brothers name all the time. He didn't deserve a brother like Matthew.

Francis had tears in his eyes, to think that his former colony would think like that was heartbreaking. Francis stood up and walked over to Matthew and enveloped him in a hug. Matthew buried his face and Francis's shirt and hugged back. Arthur look on sadly with the other nations. Matthew looked up to see that his brother was not by him anymore.

"Al?" He whispered looking around.

He saw his brother sitting on a couch in the opposite corner. Matthew stood up and walked towards him. Sitting down by his brothers side he said, "Alfie, whats wrong?"

Alfred flinched away and whimpered.

"Al talk to me please." Matthew begged.

"I'm sorry." was his quiet reply. "I'm so sorry.

"For what?" Matthew asked.

"For being such a horrible brother. I always forget you. I shadow over you, I don't try to really I don't. I'm sorry." Alfred repeated sorry over and over.

Matthew pulled his brother into a hug and tried to calm him down. The other nations looked away to give the twins some privacy.

"Shhh, It's okay Alfie. I'm fine. It's okay." Matt soothes.

"But its not okay! I don't deserve a brother like you. Always so nice and caring. How do you not hate me! You should. I'm a horrible brother. Why do you even put up with me?" Alfred asks quietly.

"I don't hate you and I never will. Don't talk like that Al. And I put up with you because your my twin. And I will always be you twin." Matt says.

Alfred cries and hugs his brother. Matt hugs back trying to comfort him. Matt looks at Francis and motions for him to keep reading. Francis nodded.

"This one is another statement, I believe it's Matthew again Sometimes when other nations least expect it 'Canadian Please' becomes their ringtone." Francis reads.

And just to prove a point someone's phone rang and 'Canadian Please' played. Matthew was smirking devilishly. It was Ludwig who pulled out the ringing phone. He stood up and walked out of the room, only to find out it was Matthew calling him.

Alfred giggled, wiping his face. His brother smiled, seeing his brother laughing. He had set Ludwig's phone earlier, now he called him hoping to cheer up his brother a bit.

Ludwig came back in and shot Matthew a look. Matthew just looked on innocently.

Francis looked at the next one and burst out laughing. He barely calmed down enough to hand the book to Matthew before he broke down again. Matthew read it and showed it to Alfred, who also burst out laughing.

"Whats so funny?" asked Yao.

"This one is Kiku's Dear Diary, I'm not kawaii, I'm manly as f*ck."

Yao choked on air while the rest of the room started laughing,even Ivan. Kiku blushed at the diary entry. He didn't think that others would be reading it so he was blunt.

"That was different Kiku. How come your not like that on the outside?" Yao asked.

"Da, why are you so quiet?" Ivan asked.

Kiku stuttered and blushed some more.

"Okay lets move on, I'll continue reading." Matthew said. "It's Arthur's Dear Diary, today I heard it again. The beautiful sound of the TARDIS, but as soon as I ran out to see it, it was gone in a flash. But I won't give up hope. One day I'll meet the Doctor for sure"

"I will succeed one day!" Arthur cried.

"Dude, You know the Doctor isn't real, right." Alfred said.

"Yes he his!" Arthur hissed.

"Let's continue non?" Francis interrupted.

"This is the last one before a break." Ludwig said.

"Its Ivan's and it's another statement Ivan would never think of hurting a child he loves them too much to even do so. If he feels as if he may pose a danger to a child he stays away."

"Da, I love children, they are fun to play with." Ivan smiles.

"Well it's time for a break. Meet back here in 15 minutes." Ludwig announced.

The nations walked out of the room (the whole building was stopped in time) to go do whatever they needed to do.