Chapter Eleven

Sienna took a few steps back, glancing at Alejandro's charming smile, as she let out her breath. "It's nice to meet you, Alejandro." She warmly greeted him, giving a tiny wave. "I'm looking for my great aunt Nara, I don't know if she's home right now."

"Ah, you are her gorgeous grand-niece, she always talks about it." Alejandro happily answered back. Sienna couldn't help herself but blush at his stunning dark green eyes. "How about you come inside, she will be pleased to see you." Sienna walked inside the modern house, looking around for great aunt. "She's upstairs in her office, she's working on a new perfume."

Alejandro directed Sienna upstairs to the office of her great aunt. "So, Alejandro, are you from here or are you here to visit someone?" Sienna curiously asked, walking passed the rooms. Alejandro turned to face Sienna with a charming grin. "I came here to work as the pool cleaner for the time being, trying to get away from my older brother." He explained to her.

Sienna nodded as they stopped by at Nara's office. "Huh?! I'm guessing you have a hard time dealing with an older sibling." She declared. Alejandro nodded, slowly holding the doorknob. "Yes, my older brother and I don't get along that much even during our childhood." He noted as he opened the door widened. "I should go back to work, I'll see you later on."

Alejandro walked away, leaving Sienna alone. Sienna took a few deep breaths, as she went inside the office and saw an older woman with long grey hair and grey eyes. She wore a gorgeous navy blue dress with gold embroideries and dark blue high heels. She was calling someone on her cell phone, not noticing Sienna was in her office.

(This is Sienna's Great Aunt Nara, she has her own fashion, perfume, & nail polish brand, called Sakura Fashion Style)

"Yes, that's right, the new perfume is almost finished," Nara noted, sitting on her computer desk with a cheerful smile. "I'm going to let my lovely assistant Adelaide send you over my new brand tomorrow afternoon." She remarked, looking over to Sienna who gave her a warming wave. "I'll have to call you later tonight, I have a guest right now." She hangs up the phone, before getting up the seat and walks over to her grand-niece. "Sienna, what a surprise to see you, it's been years since we last saw each other."

Nara gave Sienna a warm and caring hug. Sienna smiled back at her before she pulled away from the hug. "Sienna, come take the seat." Nara merrily responded. Sienna listened to her great-aunt and took a seat. "So, what brought you here?" She asked, going back to work on her computer.

Sienna quickly took out the letter and other items out of her purse. "I found something in Boney Island, I couldn't understand what this meant." She answered as she heard Nara gasping in horror. "Unbelievable! That's unbelievable, how in the world you found the Miracle Box!" She calmly demanded with her arms crossed.

"I found them in Boney Island, during a challenge? What's the problem, great-aunt Nara?" Sienna asks as she sees Nara walking back and forth in hysteria. She turned to face her grand-niece. "There was no problem, Sienna." She declared, looking out the window. "It's your late grandfather Jiro, I'm not sure he never told you about this but he used to be a Guardian!"