Chapter Five

Sienna is drawing an album cover on her pink tablet while listening to Clara Nightingale, lining up to get the food from Chef. She closed her eyes, listening to the melody of his music. "Oh, yeah this music style doesn't get too old for me." She cheerfully responded, taking out the headphone, looking back at the Clara Nightingale album cover.

Sienna puts back her headphones, listening to the music and begins humming to the lyrics. "Don't you stop dancing to the music, baby! Yeah, just like a miracle, don't you stop, dancing to the music, music, oh, it's getting physical, don't you stop, dancing to the music." She continues working on the album cover, looks over to see Tyler, Leshawna, and Geoff we're in the back of the line waiting for their food.

"Joh-eun achim-ibnida yeoleobun." Sienna answered directly to her teammates, Leshawna in her Korean accent. She quickly picked up the tray, noticing Leshawna, Geoff, and Tyler were looking very confused to what she said.

"Excuse me? I don't understand what you're saying, girl!" Leshawna said in curiosity, raising her eyebrow.

Sienna realized they didn't understand the Korean language, so she shook her head away. "My apologies, Leshawna I was saying good morning in Korean." She apologizes to her as the Chef serves her a plate of breakfast. She glanced down to see burnt waffles with a topping of rotten strawberries and blackberries and a bowl of fresh cold yogurt.

"It's fine, girl but this is the first time I heard a Korean language." Leshawna said eagerly, putting Sienna's shoulder with a small smile on her face. "Babygirl, you're alright with me." Sienna smiled back at her as they two were going to their seats and having a conversation about random topics. 

"Hey, gorgeous!" Sienna groaned in irritation hearing a familiar narcissistic voice in the back. She glanced over to notice Justin sitting further away next to Cody and Owen giving her a flirty winked. She rolled her eyes, goes back to work on the album cover. Trent walks in, sitting between her and Leshawna as he is carrying a guitar case."So what are you working on, it looks cool?" He asked, taking a sip of glass water.

Sienna felt her cheeks start to turn light pink, and looked back at her work. Leshawna sees her blushing at Trent as she begins to have a mischievous smirk. "I'm designing an album cover for Clara Nightingale." She answered him, flipping over her light blue tablet to show him the work.

Trent and Leshawna widened their eyes in stunned to see the design Sienna has been working on for a while now. "Nice, you have been designing it for a while now." Trent softly remarks which made Sienna turn burning  red even more. "Thanks, I'm not that great but hoping one day I could make my own fashion brand." She clarified with a small grin on her face, before going back to her work.

"Your design looks extremely am-m-mazing, babygirl!" Leshawna spoke out, giving her a reassuring smile. "You're going to places one day, I'll be looking forward to seeing your work on a fashion runway."

Sienna smiled back at Leshawna and Trent's sweet comment as was about to say something to them until she got interrupted by an extremely loud voice in the back. "All right, campers, enough beauty sleep time to show us what you’re made of!" She groaned in irritation, putting her things away and headed out of the door, with Trent and Leshawna.

Sienna strolled straight to the outdoor amphitheater with a red stage in the middle. She sees everyone already sitting on the bleachers. "Hey, good-looking, I saved you a seat. If you want, we could easily make out." Justin responded, patting his lap wanting Sienna to sit next to him with a flirty smirk. Sienna scoffed in disgust, walking up the stair of the bench as she gently took a seat between Beth and Heather.

Heather looked over Sienna's shoulder with a lot of hatred, seeing Gwen having a moment with Trent and Cody making a failed attempt to impress Gwen by trying to copy Trent's body expression. She turned to see Lindday blowing a few kisses with Tyler. Lindsay noticed Heather giving her the dirty look and smacked her with her long hair. Chris walks into the stage with his arrogant smirk, before announcing the next challenge. "Welcome to our brand new deluxe state-of-the-art outdoor amphitheater!"