Chapter Two

Sienna glanced over at the top of the cliff with the rest of the twenty-two campers. She nervously felt her hand shaking. "I did not sign up for this." She could hear Gwen complaining in the back. 

Sienna slowly turned to face Gwen giving her a small smile. "Yeah, I was saying the same thing, I wasn't even supposed to be here." She answered. 

Gwen instantly gave Sienna the dirty look with her arms crossed. "How about you don't talk to me, I wasn't asking for your opinion." She responded bitterly. Sienna was a little confused as to why Gwen was being so mean to her, she was trying to be friends with her. 

"Hey, I was trying to be friendly with you." Sienna calmly remarked. Gwen rolled her eyes, turning to avoid her. "I get that you're not happy to be at this place, I'm in the same boat as you." Gwen scoffed under her breath. "Yeah, right!" She rudely commented. "I don't have time dealing with a so-called fashion designer who's here to be popular."

Sienna jaw dropped in shock at what Gwen had said to her. She clenched her first tightly in fury, she couldn't stand people like that insulting her. She has dealt with rude people before such as Chloe and Lila from her class or dealing with an akumatized villain from Hawk Moth. She opened her mouth to call her out but quickly got interrupted by Chris. "Okay, today's challenge is three-fold. Your first task is to jump off this one-thousand-foot high cliff, into the lake."

"Piece of cake." Bridgette whispers to Tyler with a smirk.

"How is it a piece of cake?" Sienna questioned, nervously looking down the lake. 

"If you look down, you will see two target areas." Chris explained. Sienna continues peeks down to the water looking rather frightened. She saw three sharks swimming around in circles. "The wider part area represents the part of the lake that we have stocked with psychotic, haha, man-eating sharks. Inside that area is a safe zone. That's your target area. Which, we're pretty sure, is shark free."

"Ex-cuse me?" Leshawna questioned, raised her eyebrow.

"Did he just say sharks?" Sienna shutters in nervousness.

"For each member of your team that jumps and actually...survives, there will be a crate of supplies waiting below." Chris clarified with an arrogant smirk. "Inside each crate are supplies that you'll need for the second part of the challenge… Building a hot tub!" He went on about the first part of the challenge. "The team with the best one gets to have a wicked hot tub party tonight. The losers will be sending someone home. Let's see, Killer Bass you're up first." 

"Okay, this is so difficult." Sienna muttered in nervousness. When she's Aurora Blanc, she always jumps in high places like the Eiffel Tower. "Oh...wow. So, who wants to go first?" Bridgette asked one of her teammates but they didn't say anything, hearing a few cricket sounds in the back.

Owen quickly breaks the silence. "Hey, don't sweat it guys, I heard that these shows always make the interns do the stunt first, to make sure it's survivable." He tries to cheer everyone up, but again makes them more not pleased about this. 

"So, who's up?" Eva asked annoyingly. 

Duncan smirked, glancing at the two girls. "Ladies first, maybe we can have Sienna go first." He insisted. He gave Sienna a flirty winked. Sienna groans in annoyance, and couldn't stand him flirting with her. 

"Fine, I'll go, it's no big deal." Bridgette responded. "Just an insane cliff dive into a circle of angry sharks." She jumps into a safe landing into the safe zone and she waves to the Killer Bass. Next Tyler, Geoff, Eva, and Duncan have successfully jumped into the safe zone with no problem.  

"Uh uh, no way man, I'm not jumpin'." DJ refused to jump off the cliff. 

Chris goes over to him with a smirk. "Scared of heights?" He asked. DJ softly nodded his head in fear. "Yeah, ever since I was a kid." Sienna feels bad for DJs being scared of heights as she watches DJ getting forced to wear the chicken hat.