Chapter Six

At the campfire ceremony during midnight Sienna watched her cousin Marinette gently strolling closer to her with a small smile

At the campfire ceremony during midnight Sienna watched her cousin Marinette gently strolling closer to her with a small smile. "Marinette, how did you get here? They might see you?!" She questioned, glanced over to see no one was there.

"You see I watched the latest Total Drama episode with Alya, let's just say we were not happy about the whole diary thing." Marinette warmly explained with Tikki coming out of her small bag. "So, I used the Space Powers to come all the way down here to check up on you." Sienna gasped in astonishment at what her cousin had come all the way to Canada to only see her. Marinette pulled out a small brown box from her pocket and said. "Sienna, it's been a while since you used the Miraculous of the arctic wolf, which grants the power of Hunt. You'll keep this with you for the greater good."

Sienna paused for a moment, glancing at the box as she took the box out of Marinette's hand. "Sienna, someone truly missed you the most." Marinette softly whispered. Sienna looked back at the box getting placed in the palm of her hand and opening it. Sienna notices a glow appears out of the box, a familiar arctic wolf Kwami appears between her. "Hello, my princess. My name is Minx, but you probably don't remember me." Minx warmly greeted her.

Sienna felt her tears racing down and began bursting out sobbing. She raced over to Marinette giving her a massive hug, as she continued crying her eyes out. "It's going to be okay, we're all here for you... I'm always here for you."

Minx and Tikki joined in the group hug, for the last couple of hours trying to calm Sienna down. Sienna and Marinette stayed at the campfire, eating some marshmallows. "Now, she still despises me for being close to her crush." She replied, swallowing the food. Minx flew down her shoulder, comforting her.

"You could talk to whoever you want." Marinette answers, looking at Sienna in concern. "I don't find it right, she has to write bad things about you and she doesn't know half of the story about what happened to your parents."

"Yeah, because my so-called parents are too busy caring about my step sister. They decided to drop me off in Paris." Sienna cried. Marinette gently placed her hand on her shoulder. "Which was the best decision ever, because you have people caring and supporting you every single way." Sienna was about to say something but got cut off by Marinette's voice. "Like Alya always says, you just need more confidence and you have to stand up for yourself, not letting anyone put you down."

Sienna watched the flames go away, with Marinette letting go of her shoulder. She watched Marinette slowly getting up from the ground. "I should be going now, mom and dad might be worried about me." She began heading to the dock of shame with Sienna following her. She gave Marinette one last hug and watched her cousin getting transformed into Cosmobug.

"Marinette, let me come with you." Sienna cried. She didn't want to stay at Camp Wawanakwa any longer, she just wanted to go back home with her family and stop Shadow Moth along with Ladybug and Chat Noir. Marinette sighed, giving her the warming smile. "No, you have to stay you, don't want anyone to look or worry for you... You have to be brave and strong, you are Aurora Blanc, you can do anything." Sienna kept her mouth shut, watching Cosmobug flew away out as she left her cousin behind.