As soon as she conformed his suspicions, his half-disfigured face instantly became red.

"Haha, my lord, why is your face as red as a monkey's butt!" She laughed happily.

Xiao Yeheng's expression was extremely uncomfortable, and she was the only one who could tease him so much, "A girl must speak gracefully."

She winked at him innocently, with a very playful look, "Didn't I marry you? I'm a woman now, so I don't need to speak gracefully."

Yes. She married him. Married to a disabled man who is more terrifying than a ghost! Xiao Yeheng suddenly hugged her tightly into his arms, and murmured apologetically, "Don't blame me..."

These words were really nonsensical, Yan Shuixin felt this guy who switched from choking her to hugging her in an instant was like a psychopath, "Why should I blame you?"

He tightened his grip on her, "I almost killed you before..."

Yan Shuixin's body hurts from being hugged by him, but she still waited for him to speak.

"Before, I had no power to restrain chickens. Now, my internal energy is no longer out of my control, and the situation is much better." He said lightly, "This is not an ordinary prison, nor is it a prison of the Ministry of Punishment. King Jin, Xiao Shen's power is increasing day by day, and there is a huge amount of money of unknown origin used by him to recruit troops. A few months ago, I was ordered by the emperor to investigate the source of King Jin's money. I lost several spies before discovering how many convicts die in this prison every day, and how it has become a source of entertainment for the wealthy and powerful to bet large sums of money on. As the biggest shareholder, King Jin has earned vast sums of money."

Yan Shuixin had read the original book, so she actually knew about it. However, in this prison, few people probably know about it.

Today, just 210 of the 300 male prisoners in the prison remained, and once there were 30 female prisoners, but now only 28 were alive.

"So that's the case," she said, acting surprised. "Then what will happen to the people in this prison?"

"All will die." He spoke three words quietly from his

Yan Shuixin's expression sank after hearing this, "Is there any possibility of successfully escaping from prison?"

Recently, prisoners have occasionally attempt to escaped from the prison. Unfortunately, their corpses will be seen the next day, dumped in a corner of the high wall by the prison guards.

"So far, no," Xiao Yeheng said, shaking his head. "According to the information I have, there are many dangerous death row criminals on the missing list, as well as men and women from various good families. They all presumably entered this death row and have never returned."

Yan Shuixin was really chilled and frightened, "So, you thought that I would die in the end anyway, so you might as well just kill me and suffer less."

He raised his hand and caressed her back, and said softly, "Yes."

"But..." She pushed him away a little, pretending to look at his half-disfigured face affectionately, and slowly started to flatter him again, "No matter how difficult the road ahead is, I want to go on with you. Even for a while, spending every second with you is like a stolen time..."

I Married a Disabled Prince in Prison On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara