"It's unlocked." She spoke through the tiny microphone in her right ear & doubled checked the small white portable Wi-Fi box next to her.

When she turned her head back toward the laptop screen, to check the cameras she warned her boyfriend someone was upstairs doing their daily duty checks. "Hurry up and grab the it, someone's still in there." She said in a sharp serious tone.

Finally, after about 5 minutes the redhead completed the mission and he was in the car, in the driver's seat. 

"Did you get it?" She asked him & when he pulled it out of the plastic bag, holding it in his black leather gloves, she squealed and kissed him.

"I'm proud of you babe!" The woman praised him & he kissed her again, digging his tongue down her throat followed by a deep groan. "No, babe I'm proud of you. None of this would be possible without you."

After their small heartfelt moment, he scurried off from the cold empty alley.
-
TenTen was always a funny bubbly woman but over the past year that personality that many identified her with, changed.

She always used to bring sunshine and admiration to other people's lives but that soon changed to dark clouds & sorrow.

Sadly, she was now more reserved and quiet. That spark that burned bright within her aura was now frozen & dim.

There was something she's been trying to numb herself of but no matter how much drugs she took & how many drinks of liquor she drowned in, couldn't ignore her deep feelings.
xxx
She stepped into her brand new place with a beaming smile across her beautiful cheeks.

Natural light poured into the dark gray shaded curtains that covered the snowy balcony patio door, darkly gleaming the new fresh waxed light gray wooden floors.

The happy woman turned her head toward the modern spacious kitchen.

Her clear orbs happily gazed at the white & gray marble countertops, the shiny new two-door silver fridge, the dark black microwave that hung above the dark black gas stove, and the deep shaded white cabinets.

She slipped off her shoes, locked her door, and blushed while feeling the smooth floors beneath her blue fuzzy socks.

Her short bouncy bob swayed along her neck when she did a full circle in her new spacious living room.

She kept flickering her gaze at the decent-sized fireplace, back over to her 3 seated cloudy gray soft plum couch, and to the beautiful royal crest circular double glassed table.

The comfy soft plush shaggy light yellow carpet greatly complimented the table & couch.

It made her heart swell with joy and her eyes brimmed with tears.

Both her hands clutched her chest when she turned toward her 50-inch tv nicely mounted on the cream-colored white wall behind it.

A long light brown rectangular-shaped tv stand sat under it, which held her books, some candles, and some more things placed inside the 2 drawers.

She quickly ran into the bedroom and gasped when she entered.

Tears of joy ran down her creamy cheeks when she lovingly stared at her queen-sized bed, decorated with big red fluffy pillows, and a big comfy red cover that completed the look to it.